Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes you feel gay?
conechvn Wrote:There are a lot of perfume that has clean smell. Big Grin try some Burberry London? Armani White,...
And also there are many perfumes that do not smell like flowers Big Grin I personally like woody smell perfume better because they are the most sexy one. But many people can not stand them because they are strong. Like diesel fuel, Kenzo Tokyo Big Grin
Also there are perfumes that smell like fruit very clean and light Big Grin

Do you know where I can get some Sex Panther by Odion
I heard that 60% of the time it works every time.

well, "It's illegal in nine countries. It's made with bits of real panther so you know it's good."

I don't know if it really "made with bits of real panther" or not Big Grin

But I heard of some perfume containing real pheromones. I have never tried. I heard that they work for straight couples, have any one tried it for gay relationship?

I've always wanted to see if the ones with pheromones work but aren't they really expensive? And I haven't seen any selling in stores (they're all online). =\

conechvn Wrote:There are a lot of perfume that has clean smell. Big Grin try some Burberry London? Armani White,...
And also there are many perfumes that do not smell like flowers Big Grin I personally like woody smell perfume better because they are the most sexy one. But many people can not stand them because they are strong. Like diesel fuel, Kenzo Tokyo Big Grin
Also there are perfumes that smell like fruit very clean and light Big Grin

I think I would not work.... I´m very sensitive with smells...by example I can`t use aftershave... at last I have mixed it with water and pure alkohol... to remove the most of smell. Now I don´t use it.... or only alcohol and water.
It´s so heavy that I know who was going on the floor after 15 minutes.... only by their smells. Or that i know if a cat has peed in the cat - toilet in a 140m² flat... :eek:
But it can be very funny... cause I react sometimes very heavy on pheromones... Cool