Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes you feel gay?
I feel gay when I see the hunks on the beach, which is quite often. I can sometimes feel feminist but I don't think that I ever feel feminine.

[quote=Amigo]Marshlander : Hm.... if you replace the word 'gay' with 'feminine'...

What makes you feel 'feminine'?

That's the question.

-------

If that is the question then my answer would be "nothing". I am gay, but I have no desire to equate that with being feminine.

At worst I have been guilty of getting too giggly after one two many vodkas Laugh

I was going through list of things that make me feel gay, and I noticed that all those things were things I liked.

Basically I feel gay when I'm enjoying what I'm doing.

fredv3b Wrote:Personally, I intensely dislike anything that makes me feel feminine.

Really??? Intensely dislike, huh... That's strong rejection. You must really dislike that feeling.

Well, I like it. It tones down the desire to go violent.

Shopping for grocery makes me feel gay. Especially at bigger and better supermarkets.

Well, cooking for one. Again, where I live we LOVE giving labels to men who do traditionally female chores.
Aside from cooking is fixing my sister's hair, choosing out fashionable clothes for her, photography and sometimes when I'm excited my voice gets really high... I feel feminine then.

fredv3b Wrote:Personally, I intensely dislike anything that makes me feel feminine.
Same here. I don't know it 's because of my cover or myself. I try to act as much manly as I can. I am the kind of guy who would be label "Bottom", cute face, slender build but I try really hard to work out and swim to be more like a jock. I try to be protective even though deep down in side me, I really want to be protected. I used cologne but I don't think it 's a problem since I think it 's just like you use soap when you take shower, totally normal.
I like to cook, it 's rare for guy but I like it when my friends enjoy my food and actually girls fell for me because of my cooking.

Amigo: about "shopping for grocery", believe me that straight or gay both love shopping. Any single human being loves shopping. Just people try to act like they are not greedy so they don't admit it. Why do you think there are a bunch of business that sell only junk and still stay on business.

Well there was this one time when I was at work and a Fire Engine went past.

I came over all queer!

I hate shopping :l maybe because I am a shy/nervous character?

I do as much shopping as I can on the internet to save embarresment. and shopping for clothes is the hardest Tongue anyhow that nothing to do with the topic...

what makes me feel gay? erm I duno... some comments I come out with when I'm "just jokeing"

~D5~ Wrote:I hate shopping :l maybe because I am a shy/nervous character?

I do as much shopping as I can on the internet to save embarresment. and shopping for clothes is the hardest Tongue anyhow that nothing to do with the topic...

what makes me feel gay? erm I duno... some comments I come out with when I'm "just jokeing"

yes .. same here... when my man starts very friendly with "darling"...:eek:.. you need a new cargo ( I only wear cargo trousers )... " have 3,thanks "... but I know .. hard times coming ... and then at the shop.. in my mind works" cargo .. "... and he shows me a tons of clothes nobody needs. And if I answers only " needs cargo".. he looks like I have beaten him...and again " look at this ..." "needs cargo" mostly that is the point I went home.... he buys a cargo for me and we are both happy. Or this mess with colourful T-Shirts... I wear gray ... ever....
A friend sometimes ask me If I´m sure to be gay.... with absolutely no eye for fashion.