Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes you recognize someone??
First of all! Please apologize my bad english, but it isn´t my mother tongue!Wink
I´m from Austria (no, we have no kangaroos)!:biggrin:

I´m just wondering what attracts your attention on a guy? What makes you melt away?
Personally, I think it´s just adorable if a guy has a big smile and a 3-day-old- beard! It just catches my attraction and i have to watch them!

A cute face with a flattering hairstyle usually does the trick. Also, skinny jeans and v-neck t-shirts can be very enticing, as well as backwards baseball caps.

Intensity. I love intense men.

in no particular order: Short hair, scruffy beard, sholders, ass, and eyes. extended eye contact is one of my biggest turn on. It basically allows me to see you as gay and single, and there is not much better Smile

East Wrote:Intensity. I love intense men.
Just out of curiosity.
What does that mean for you, East?
Is it just a certain kind of confidence?

For me? Err...I don't normally notice guys on looks alone.
Unless they have...well...i don't know. Every so often there's a guy who just has a face which i flat out feel my heart in pounding my chest whenever my eyes meet his.
But this rarely ever happens.:redface:

The only other guys that catch my eye normally have their shirts off.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

His eyes, i love to look into someones eyes and see the beauty.

Genersis Wrote:[FONT="Century Gothic"]
Just out of curiosity.
What does that mean for you, East?
Is it just a certain kind of confidence?

Hmmm....I guess I have to own up to my strange addiction to answer you:biggrin:

I was in college almost 8 years because I found certain professors who really got into what they were teaching and it turned me on and I would take every one of their classes..I instantly find intense men sexy, I like the quiet brooding type as well...their intensity is a love potion for me (think James Dean)....men that can look right through you REALLY turn me on. I also like tech geeks, poets, artists, scientists...just about anyone who has an intense nature.

BUT...If the intense man is an a**hole or jerk I lose interest completely. They have to either be kind and/or decent.

It is hard to explain really. The men who most people agree are attractive usually don't interest me at all.

On a casual level I like a nice butt in jeans:biggrin:

A friend of mine likes if a guy is tall and skinny! I don´t know but a skinny guy doesn´t interest me at all!
I like american guys! Especially the surfer boy types! Sounds weird, but it is!Wink
And hey, I have to tell you that you are an awesome nation! I work in a restaurant and night club as junior managing director and i meet a lot of people! Americans are often not that prude or shy than the most of the europeans! That´s a behaviour I like in all persons! I can´t stand shy persons which aren´t possible to have a normal conversation with!

Eyes and a smile. Also being broad and fuzzy helps :p

for everyone it is different.