Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes you smile?
You make me smile miles

Birds Of Prey, Friends, Holidays , great music, Smile Whiskey, weed and the odd time Ecstasy Smile

Penis jokes.

LSD. Seriously, it's physically impossible not to smile, even if you're terrified.

When couples embrace each other, gay or straight.

Not easy to smile in todays climate....but when i do

Music

My Jess.

I think the biggest smile I've had lately is when Mitt Romney lost.....not because he's terrible...even though he was/is...and not because Obama's any better. It was watching the smug pompous Romney supporters crash and burn and shut it for a while. Man did I smile, lol.

Mick

To quote Christopher Hitchens:

"What cheers me up? Mainly gloating over the misfortunes of other people. Yes, I guess that has to be it. Crowing over the misery of others. It doesn't always work, but it never completely fails. And then there's irony..... I guess that's pretty much it, then it's a clear run to the grave."

monk Wrote:Not much..

Xyxthumbs
Hayden Wrote:To quote Christopher Hitchens:

"What cheers me up? Mainly gloating over the misfortunes of other people. Yes, I guess that has to be it. Crowing over the misery of others. It doesn't always work, but it never completely fails. And then there's irony..... I guess that's pretty much it, then it's a clear run to the grave."

You are one sick, twisted, dark puppy dude!!!!

Xyxthumbs No wonder I like you so much!!!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:Xyxthumbs

You are one sick, twisted, dark puppy dude!!!!

Xyxthumbs No wonder I like you so much!!!!!

Want to really test your tolerance for sick twisted humor? Put Wonder Showzen into youtube and watch.... anything that comes up.

Actually, heres my my real answer to "What makes you smile?"