Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes you smile?
What makes you smile - I mean really and properly smile. Even if it's the worst day on the world?

I ALWAYS break into a huge smile

A) Every time I turn onto Old Compton Street in Soho for a night out, it is just THE most amazing place full of happy people who don't mind who you are and what you want to be, I LOVE IT!!!

B) at the beginning of Mamma Mia - I have now seen ot 3 times and after the first time I left with a huge smile on my face, now I smile as the opening lines come on!

C) If one of my favourite songs comes on - there are some that always make me smile - like Living on a Prayer (Bon Jovi) and some that depend on what mood I'm in.

D) Many of my friends, almost all of them for different reasons.

So what makes you smile?

When my parents try to speak on the phone at the same time!Don't know why they do that but I find it hilarious. Roflmao My boyfriend's total disregard of popular culture! Confusedmile:

I always have a huge smile on my face when I get something that I have been anticipating for a long time... whether it is a movie, game, or the first time I went to Europe.

I smile when i see little kids dressed cute or funny,

At puppies when they walk and very enthusiastic move their little tale.

When the cats sneakingly come to the garden to eat the good food we leave there for them to eat and run away when they see me there.

When dolphins play in the water.

When some one says something smart but inappropriate to say out loud or when someone guesses what i am thinking.

My friends family and a special one when they say they missed me.

Bridget Jones diary will always make me smile.

Something that ALWAYS makes me beam is when someone else is smiling or laughing... like wetting themselves... even if i don't know what it's about, it makes me smile/laugh along

Seeing my guy of an evening makes me BEAM with happiness

Same as spoty, cuuuute little kids always make me smile

Crappy tasteless jokes... always make me laugh :biggrin:

I try to keep the smiles & giggles coming as often as possible!

The hubby and his passion going on and on about a specific topic with me just shaking my head up & down... starts as a secret smile then within a few minutes is just the widest, brightest smile in the world!

One of the things I love most about babies is how their heads will slowly just go back and they fall asleep... and of course their tiny fingers, OMG!!!

Anything Sarah Palin says or believes in, LOL.

I love these ...

... things that always make me smile ...

... like Baby Smurlos, whenever I see (or hear) people having a good old GENUINE laugh - that ALWAYS makes me grin ... even moreso if it's a cheeky laugh Confusedmile:

... cute kids deffo ...

... seeing either of my best friends in person always makes me smile (and enter slow-motion momentarily) lol ...

... whenever Baby Smurlos or Baby WLM are online and I get to talk to them I really smile, 'coz I looooooooooove them Confusedmile:

... seeing my mum as well - she always makes me smile Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:I love these ...

... things that always make me smile ...

... like Baby Smurlos, whenever I see (or hear) people having a good old GENUINE laugh - that ALWAYS makes me grin ... even moreso if it's a cheeky laugh Confusedmile:

... cute kids deffo ...

... seeing either of my best friends in person always makes me smile (and enter slow-motion momentarily) lol ...

... whenever Baby Smurlos or Baby WLM are online and I get to talk to them I really smile, 'coz I looooooooooove them Confusedmile:

... seeing my mum as well - she always makes me smile Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you make me smile too, as you find out everytime we're on webcam :biggrin: :biggrin:

My Lucky Bamboo stalks are growing like crazy!!!

*hands out ready for the luck to start pouring from the skies.

Oh, sitting here on a sunday morning looking at the crisp clear morning with some chiled out music playing

Meeting my friends

Flares nightclub...

Taking a convertable car out on a nice sunny day