Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What music are you listening to?
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • artyboy

[-] The following 2 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • andy, artyboy

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 2 members Like InbetweenDreams's post:
  • andy, artyboy

Christine and the Queens - Saint Claude
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 2 members Like andy's post:
  • artyboy, LuxuryOfLife

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • artyboy

Copying this text and video from my Facebook page today.

Before I get into this post, I want to stress to you that I'm doing just fine, I promise, so don't try to read between the lines, there's no message there, I'm not that deep.  LOL

I'm posting one last Christmas song, that I just happened to hear today, and I think it fits this Christmas season for a lot of people.  Truth be told, it's not a Christmas song, but has "Christmas" in the title, and the theme is about dealing with difficult times, which people are definitely having now.  As this year draws to a close, let's all move forward to better times.

Dolly Parton -  Hard Candy Christmas

For those of my friends who may be unfamiliar with the term "hard candy Christmas", here's an explanation.

Hard candy encompasses a large array of inexpensive sweet treats like candy canes and lollipops. The phrase "hard candy Christmas" refers to a time when families who did not have much money could only afford to give hard candy or penny candy (bulk confectionery) to their children at Christmas. The hard candy metaphor suggests that life can simultaneously be hard and sweet.

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 3 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • artyboy, InbetweenDreams, LuxuryOfLife

[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • artyboy

Indochine - Alice & June
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • artyboy

Blackbriar - Arms Of The Ocean

[-] The following 2 members Like Cridders88's post:
  • artyboy, Insertnamehere

Don't know why but i'm dancing alone with this song right now :

[-] The following 1 member Likes seeking's post:
  • artyboy