Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What music are you listening to?

Black Pumas - Colors
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Destiny's Child - Say My Name #ClubBanger #Classic #90s

<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

BABYMETAL - PA PA YA!

[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • artyboy

Marshmello x Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me

Well right now it's...

But one thing I have setup is sort of a stream. Probably won't work for most people but if you have VLC media player, Winamp or something that can handle a *.pls file type you can listen, http://www.mikefoley.xyz:8000/listen.pls

It's the old Shoutcast stuff from many years ago. Seems to work pretty good and have a pretty good playlist going and sounds pretty good despite it being at 40 kbps thanks to the AAC HE codec.

This has to be the most complicated method of listening to a playlist.

TL;DR I've been playing with this software called Stereo Tool which has a lot of features that a radio station might use to try to get music and all audio to be at the same level, same EQ through using things like multi-band compressor, AGC, limiters and so forth.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!