Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What music are you listening to?

Also here's what the multi-band compressor looks like... Fun stuff to tweak and tweak and tweak...I think I got it sounding half decent...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Jessie Ware - Save A Kiss
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Meebs's post:
  • Cridders88

I really love this guy - one of the saddest deaths of a musician for me along with Phyllis Hyman

[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(08-01-2021, 06:44 AM)eastofeden Wrote: I really love this guy - one of the saddest deaths of a musician for me along with Phyllis Hyman

Al Jereau

He was a regular visitor and performer at my undergrad college campus years back and always the same warm, eloquent man off stage as he ever was on stage. He participated in many informal events, like helping build and paint installations for the local campus Fine Arts gallery, impromptu Fine Art performances all over the place and even parties on the patio. He was a sincere man.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • eastofeden

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • eastofeden

(08-01-2021, 02:28 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 06:44 AM)eastofeden Wrote: I really love this guy - one of the saddest deaths of a musician for me along with Phyllis Hyman

Al Jereau

He was a regular visitor and performer at my undergrad college campus years back and always the same warm, eloquent man off stage as he ever was on stage. He participated in many informal events, like helping build and paint installations for the local campus Fine Arts gallery, impromptu Fine Art performances all over the place and even parties on the patio. He was a sincere man.

Thanks for sharing that. Sincere is a good definition - he had a beautiful mind and soul in my opinion. I teared up alot after he died when I heard him or thought of him - I still do sometimes. 

Back when AIDS  got it's name finally and the death toll was rising - TIME came out with a cover that showed the faces of alot of the victims and the caption was "Why Is God Picking All His Flowers At Once?"

That caption always stuck with me - and that is what I thought of when Al died.

<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • ChadCoxRox