Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What nationality has the hottest men?
What country has the hottest men?

What accent turns you on the most?

What accent do you find the most UNATTRACTIVE!!

I personally find the British to have the sexiest men.

As for accents, the sexiest is also the British as well as Southern. The accent that is the ugliest & biggest turn off are anything from the American North East.

In my opinion, Australia. Their accents are so sexy!

english (England)

lol, I think we did this before. well just about every nationality does it for me I don't discriminate. Dave Chappelle one of my favorite comedians once said, "I might make a lot of racist jokes and my mouth says racist things, but my penis is a humanitarian"Roflmao

as for accents English and Irish are at the top of the list.

Lol I think each country has it's fair share of attractive men. Accents that really turn me on are southern American accents, Hispanic accents & Russian accents. I don't think I've heard any unattractive accents so I have no idea.

myapple Wrote:Lol I think each country has it's fair share of attractive men. Accents that really turn me on are southern American accents, Hispanic accents & Russian accents. I don't think I've heard any unattractive accents so I have no idea.

There has to be some type of accent you have heard that just sounds ugly to you, some kind of accent that just makes your skin crawl, some type that you dread to hear. For me it is any northern American accent. I can not stand to watch certain tv shows because of them having northern actors. Just the sound of it makes my skin crawl

BigCub Wrote:There has to be some type of accent you have heard that just sounds ugly to you, some kind of accent that just makes your skin crawl, some type that you dread to hear. For me it is any northern American accent. I can not stand to watch certain tv shows because of them having northern actors. Just the sound of it makes my skin crawl

There doesn't necessarily have to be lol I've just never heard any unattractive accents.

Nordic Countries and Arabic-speaking countries!

As for accents: Scottish accents, southern American accents, Icelandic accents, Most east european and Russian accents, and finally German accents! Also for some reason Canadian accents, I think it's the say they pronounce words like 'sorry' it's really tender and lovely o_o

Accent I specifically don't find attractive would be west coast USA and mandarin chinese accents.
And within accents in mandarin chinese itself, I like the Taiwan/Hokkien accent and find the northern ones horrid xD mostly because I don't even understand what the northerners are saying (though that owes much to my own terrible grip on chinese).

Accents doesn't just have to be in English. The sexiest Swedish accent I find is Scanian (Far southern accent), many find it annoying and sounds like a Dane but I find it incredibly charming Luvlove From my experience I find northern/midlands British accent charming, not to overly posh yet it has that British twang to it Smile But nothing is wrong with Aussie accent either Smile Worst Swedish accent got to be Lappland accent, since when did inhaling air became a word? But the worst English accent have to be overly macho American accents (No particular that I can point out atm... Perhaps New York accent?)... Just sounds so forced. Be natural, be your self Smile

For the most attractive looking... Well... I dunno :confused: Anyone with contrast and with many colors lol Biglaugh Love colorful eyes
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.