Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What nationality has the hottest men?
I personaly love the "transilvanian" accent(back in romania we call it "Ardeal")
and i must say i hate all USA accents

I have no idea. I can't choose one country only. Smile

Quote: 1What country has the hottest men?

2What accent turns you on the most?

3What accent do you find the most UNATTRACTIVE!!

1)That's hard to say. I wanna say Italy? But there are hawt guys everywhere Roflmao

2)I like when Americans[normally black Americans >.> lol] say; "Fo Sho" Loveya . It just sounds so hot...*ahem* lol. But as far as accents go, I really like the Australian accent and the French accent[in english and french Wink]

3) I can't say. I like them all... The Hungarian Accent/Langauge confuses me... so I suppose it's unattractive, but only cause I don't get it...:confused: . Although some people say the same about our Accent here Rofl .

No idea in regards to the hottest men part though from what I've seen South Africa are a winner, though I HATE their accent it's too twangy and irritates me, strange mix there I guess hot men but with a horrible accent :tongue:

As for hottest accent... I dunno I quite like the swedish accent and in some cases the canadians and new zealand accents are just to die for.. oh! and some texas accents too :3

I will leave out the men part, as i only really like pale skin guys and there is alot of them around,
accents my favourite is the Russian and Finish

English. Also, Norway.

I'm a bit neutral when it comes to Finnish accents. It sounds very rustic, and for some it can sound so melancholic and poetic... Charming. But some who has a Finnish accent can sound very aggressive, depending on the persons voice. To me its very black and white... Very charming for some, and unattractive for others. Just like the Finnish contribution in the Eurovision song contest 2012 had such a lovely accent (Although she sang in Swedish and not in English).

Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

MidgetGem Wrote:No idea in regards to the hottest men part though from what I've seen South Africa are a winner, though I HATE their accent it's too twangy and irritates me, strange mix there I guess hot men but with a horrible accent :tongue:

Our accents are that bad? Sad
I guess it depends on who it was you heard speaking as each ethnicity still sound a bit different.

I'd have to say Brazil... *drool*

Spades Wrote:Our accents are that bad? Sad
I guess it depends on who it was you heard speaking as each ethnicity still sound a bit different.

I'd have to say Brazil... *drool*

It's just like a southern American accent (which by the way that's what I have) There is not just one type of southern accent, I have no clue how many different type of southern accent there are but some sound very harsh & hard to understand, while some are beautiful and almost lyrical in the way they sound, others even sound very close to some British accent.

A lot of Americans are unfamiliar with all the different types, quite often when I leave the south & go to a shop or restaurant I get asked if I am British. I use to work for Biltmore House in Asheville, people from all over the world come there to see the house. Many times while I worked there I was asked "where in the UK are you from?". Once a lady asked me that & as always I told her that I'm not, I'm southern. She then said "OH, your from Wales?" I just her a slit eye look & thought. Hell, I will never see this woman again in my life. SO I looked her straight in the eye & said "Yes, I'm from Cardiff.

I LOVE GERMAN BOYS
I LOVE THEIR ACCENT!
I WANT A GERMAN BOYFRIEND!

That is all u.u
Also I don't like the accent of yanks. It just grinds on me... Maybe cos I know too many of them that just moan and whine. It bothers me.