Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What new beautiful songs to listen?
What are the new beautiful songs that you can recommend to listen?

Well one of the few songs I listen to frequently that I think is quite beautiful is

シルエット(Silhouettes)
by: カナーボオン(Kana Boon)

It was one of the most popular opening songs for the anime 'Naruto', and depicts basically the literal growth and in a way "adolescence" of a person; saying things such as;

"He was a Silhouette" "We still didn't realize it and we knew nothing" "Swiftly going off into the Leaves*"

Leaves* in Japanese is probably a reference to the village Naruto himself came from, as it was named as such, 木の葉(lit. Leaves of Trees)

Im a fan of Benjamin Clementine right now. I think he creates some really beautiful music.

Basicamente, a frase "Vai vendo" no Português se significo "alguém que vai ver alguma coisa, especialmente se lhe uma coisa mau"Shakin

It's basically a phrase to mean "You'll See" in Portuguese. It's one I've heard a lot growing up myself, even here; Tho I think it's more popular in Brazil (hence the singer being Brazilian LoL)

well check this...

what else?