Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have?
I don't like blow jobs giving or getting, though I have given one our two that were wonderful. I don't like anyone touching my balls or near my cock. Mainly sex to me is intercourse, though I can get into bodies. While I can be sexually manipulated by my nipples, my partner is beautifully stacked, but can not stand to have his nipples touched.

I would never sacrifice my life partner for such petty matters as this.

Older friends have told me that as I age such things will become more minor, and my interest in sex will diminish. I am told the best part of partnership is enjoying your partner every day, and I agree even now.

We have an open relationship. The people I know from my age to 70 have open relationships, and sex needs such as these can be easily filled by a loaner partner. I do not understand how anyone can be monogamist.

It always seems like when I am out to supper with my life partner that the cutest guys that are my type are all over the place, but hit the bars by myself, and nothing. Yes, both of us have passed our phone numbers while out together. I would hate to be like a guy I know who at age 29, had only had sex with three guys! Wouldn't resentment develop about all the conquests missed? We are men. We are dogs. It's just sex!

[Image: Mirco+Bergamasco+gay+sex.jpg]

ooooh...I could write a book on this topic. Today and for many years I actively practice tantric sex with my lover....it is mind blowing and I know the cliche about sex and getting old but alot of it depends on who you are as an individual.

The problem is everytime I write something really personal on the Internet I regret it and I have to admit I am completely out of step with the gay community in general as I am really open about sexuality and I have no regrets or bitterness about the men I have had sex with so I kinda feel like I am in the Twilight Zone nowadays.....it sometimes feels like I am at a Christian Moral Majority Meeting and I kinda say YIKES to myself.....I am out of place....

So...I will say that I share your dislike of oral sex...both giving and receiving..it bores me to tears....

I don't know how I'd fare in an open relationship. I'm not really one who wants to go sleeping around, I'm satisfied with my one partner, regardless of who it's been. I'm happy with my girlfriend now, and I didn't feel the need to go out and get another partner with my previous girlfriend either.

I have heard the "Other person filling that 1 little need" argument before and I think it has some merit, but I worry more about jealousy or self-doubt popping up. "Why does he need this other random person, what's wrong with me?" "Am I just not good enough?"

And for me, I'd be too worried about inflicting those types of feelings on my partner to bother trying, even if I developed an interest.

As far as personal requirements go...I just want to have sex. Since I'm in a hetero relationship, that means I'm doing the penetrating around here! I don't really care about getting oral. It is a nice turn on, but I'm not much for a full length BJ. I do like giving it though Big Grin

ZackT Wrote:I don't know how I'd fare in an open relationship. I'm not really one who wants to go sleeping around, I'm satisfied with my one partner, regardless of who it's been. I'm happy with my girlfriend now, and I didn't feel the need to go out and get another partner with my previous girlfriend either.

I have heard the "Other person filling that 1 little need" argument before and I think it has some merit, but I worry more about jealousy or self-doubt popping up. "Why does he need this other random person, what's wrong with me?" "Am I just not good enough?"

And for me, I'd be too worried about inflicting those types of feelings on my partner to bother trying, even if I developed an interest.

As far as personal requirements go...I just want to have sex. Since I'm in a hetero relationship, that means I'm doing the penetrating around here! I don't really care about getting oral. It is a nice turn on, but I'm not much for a full length BJ. I do like giving it though Big Grin

I am a staunch supporter of the open relationship. I can not see how anyone could lose a great relationship because of outside sex. To begin with I talk about it more than I do it. But, I have to believe that at one time or another, on a week night left alone, or on an out of town business trip, all of us will see someone we want to have. The animalism is going to take over, and we will jump into the sack.

The worst thing for me, would be to take a pass on that impulse, and then learn to resent my partner because I was sacrificing for him.

Second thing, we have a Friday night rule. After work on Friday is my night out. Usually, I am with people from work, they have a regular place. Sometimes I stop off. There are things I want to do, that my partner has little interest in, and I satisfy those needs.

[Image: tumblr_litq44NmfG1qeqfpn.jpg]

Usually, I am home by 9pm on Friday nights and so is he. The only discussion we ever have is "Did you get lucky tonight?" This is important because if one of us did, he is going to have to take a shower before we launch into the sack. We are emphatic that we will not allow the smell of another man in our beds

I would say we each step out about once a month.

I thought about one time I already shared here and I was OK with it so I will repost it and it is in response to your question..what are some of your likes. I really like when someone is aggressive and intuitive at the same time....like this guy I am talking about. Damn he turned me on...I like that he did something I would never really think I would do but I loved that HE knew I would do it...what a turn on:biggrin: He surprised me...I like that when someone can do that with me.....push my boundaries...

I was bartending and the 49ers game was on (yes...I am a sports fan and so were 100s of my gay customers...the bar was packed as usual on game day)

..It was the beginning of the third quarter and this drop dead hot guy walks in wearing a tux...he was driving a hearse for some very rich guy...I was only wearing shorts (gay bar apparel) and this guy was really aggressive which was a real turn on for me because he knew what I wanted before I did....

I was standing at the end of the bar which was really long and there were maybe 150 people there and he has me turned around facing the bar with him behind me and he is whispering in my ear how hot I made him and how horny he was and then I felt him pull my shorts down a little and he proceeded to fuck me ...

...I was shocked but really turned on and a couple of my regular customers needed drinks and they were kinda looking at me funny like they knew something was up but since it looked like he was just "hugging" ,me and whispering in my ear no one knew..

He kept whispering to me to go ahead and get them a drink ...he kept his cock hidden and hard and he got me so hot that afternoon...fucking me a little bit here and there "discreetly" in front of everyone without anyone knowing about it...

Very erotic.

East Wrote:I thought about one time I already shared here and I was OK with it so I will repost it and it is in response to your question..what are some of your likes. I really like when someone is aggressive and intuitive at the same time....like this guy I am talking about. Damn he turned me on...I like that he did something I would never really think I would do but I loved that HE knew I would do it...what a turn on:biggrin: He surprised me...I like that when someone can do that with me.....push my boundaries...

I was bartending and the 49ers game was on (yes...I am a sports fan and so were 100s of my gay customers...the bar was packed as usual on game day)

..It was the beginning of the third quarter and this drop dead hot guy walks in wearing a tux...he was driving a hearse for some very rich guy...I was only wearing shorts (gay bar apparel) and this guy was really aggressive which was a real turn on for me because he knew what I wanted before I did....

I was standing at the end of the bar which was really long and there were maybe 150 people there and he has me turned around facing the bar with him behind me and he is whispering in my ear how hot I made him and how horny he was and then I felt him pull my shorts down a little and he proceeded to fuck me ...

...I was shocked but really turned on and a couple of my regular customers needed drinks and they were kinda looking at me funny like they knew something was up but since it looked like he was just "hugging" ,me and whispering in my ear no one knew..

He kept whispering to me to go ahead and get them a drink ...he kept his cock hidden and hard and he got me so hot that afternoon...fucking me a little bit here and there "discreetly" in front of everyone without anyone knowing about it...

Very erotic.

Forgot about that aspect. The big game in these "beauty pageant" bars in L. A. is the pick up game. Now me, I want something, I go right up and make my intentions clear. If you are not my type, I will not waste your evening letting you cruise me. I like to be pursued, but my partner insists on being approached. Picking him up can be like a job interview! Remybussi

The worst example I can think of was going up to this cute guy. I thought there was something unusual about the guy because he kept smiling. I thought he was interested. When I approached him, he brutally said absolutely not, I have seen your teeth, and huffed away. I was shocked at the rudeness. I get them cleaned every three months. All of them are there. I have some caps, but I refuse to spend the money to have them all filed evenly. It looks fake. I use whitener, and carry Bianca.

[Image: 0d45892a4f259440fe98a70a1a39.jpeg]

I just stood there as another guy came up to me.

He said, "That guy is an asshole, he does that to everyone. He makes his living doing toothpaste commercials, and he is obsessed with teeth." I relaxed a bit. He went on, "The ones to watch out for are the 'hand models' they get really weird." Never found out what that meant, but I got the message on obsession. (I don't talk about advertising that much do I?) Laugh2

LOL..wow...We are similar in some respects. If I was just interested in sex I used to go right up to someone too and personally I do not care if someone rejected me at all because I would rather know right away if the person is not interested and I return the favor as well....I don't really know why people are afraid of rejection so much because it really has nothing to do with you personally if the other person is not interested in you...we all have our own likes/dislikes....alot of people thought me rude but I personally think it is much ruder to play with someone's feelings and lead them on.

This really is true. Sex is so strange. I was watching that old Tom Hanks movie that thing you do with my partner. The actor who plays "Lenny" (Steve Zahn) changes his hair frequently in the film. One look, I have no interest and would not approach him if I saw him at a bar. Next scene, different hair, and I am hot to trot!

[Image: 51VQ51N07SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Zahn is second from the left. "That Thing You Do" is a great escapist movie!
Trailer

One night I was with this guy in a bar. He was sleazy, and I was in the mood. We went to my car and got in. He was wearing one of those western shirts with snaps instead of buttons, and he ripped it open in the front seat displaying his torso. I was so turned off. I think it was the ripping of the buttons open more than his physique.

I went back into the bar hoping he would leave my car. He didn't. I finally asked a bouncer I knew to get him out of my car. I still don't understand my own reaction. I felt badly about what happened because I was rude. It was my fault for sending the guy mixed signals. Why would I do such a thing in that manner? Something about it must have grossed me out. Tell you what I have learned from the experience. I will wear a business suit to a bar, and the next time show up in surfing jams! After all much of tricking is gay fantasy anyway isn't it?

WesHollywood Wrote:This really is true. Sex is so strange. I was watching that old Tom Hanks movie that thing you do with my partner. The actor who plays "Lenny" (Steve Zahn) changes his hair frequently in the film. One look, I have no interest and would not approach him if I saw him at a bar. Next scene, different hair, and I am hot to trot!

One night I was with this guy in a bar. He was sleazy, and I was in the mood. We went to my car and got in. He was wearing one of those western shirts with snaps instead of buttons, and he ripped it open in the front seat displaying his torso. I was so turned off, I went back into the bar hoping he would leave. He didn't. I finally asked a bouncer I knew to get him out of my car. I still don't understand my reaction. It may be that he was too hairy, and that shirt ripping open was the turn off. I felt badly about what happened, and it was my fault for sending mixed signals, but why would I do such a thing in that manner.

Dont be too hard on yourself though I think the fact that you were hard on yourself shows you have a conscience and you are a decent guy. No one is gonna get it right all the time....I had quite a few of those situations...

The worst was the time I went up to this guy who had a motorcycle repair shop...I have a weakness for mechanics LOL:biggrin:...and he was so friggin hot to me initially...he looked alot like James Franco....and he kept telling me he had a big surprise for me in a kinda sexy way and I had a gut feeling it was not a surprise I was gonna like...and my gut was right. We started out good and he was hot and about 10 minutes later he got up and went into the bathroom...and after quite a long time he came back in a red nightie with lipstick and a wig and nylons...spiked heels...UGH....that was my surprise...ACK! I started out with James Franco and ended up with Lady Gaga:biggrin: I didn't have the nerve to tell him the truth at that point so I lied and told him I need to get something in my car and I left.....I felt bad about it too and I knew I might see him again and I wrestled with what I was gonna say ...decided to tell him the truth...but I never saw him again....

I guess maybe I'm just not so sexually charged that I'm gonna resent my partner for "holding me back" and not getting it on earlier Friday night, for example.

Seems a bit greedy to me, but then again, as I have come to learn, most guys have a much higher sex drive than I do.

I have a reasonably strong drive, I can jerk it 2 or 3 times a day. But, to actually have sex that many times? Something completely different and I want it to be more time consuming than just a few minutes to get off for the sake of getting off.

I totally agree with what you said though, about one night when you're by yourself somewhere, or wherever, you'll inevitably see someone you'd wanna get dirty with. Definitely. But, I dunno, I just don't really feel a need to go out and try. I don't get worked up about it. Hell I don't even use them later on in my minds-eye.

This seems like maybe it's just a preferential thing. And I don't mean to sound like I'm insulting what you do, it sounds like it's working for you Big Grin