Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What pets do you have?
Just curious about what kinds of pets everyone has. We've got three small dogs. A Miniature Schnauzer, Maltese, and a Chihuahua (he's a puppy and the cutest little doggy not that I have a bias...). What about everybody else?

I live with an orange cat. My family dog, who is a mutt, lives with my mom and brother.

None right now. We have had dogs and cats but once they died...it is hard for both of us to "replace" them........

Meet Meanie. She's 17 years old, and a bitch. But, I love her anyway. She used to be my sister's cat.
[Image: 19757351911_f6fa1347bf_b.jpg]

I've a 10 years old male Siamese cat. I sometimes think he's gay too, as he has never paid any attention to female cats.

I don't have any pets as they aren't permitted in the flat I'm renting. But when I lived at my parents we had 8 cats (5 moggies, 3 burmese) 4 guinea pigs, a pond full of fish, and two tanks of tropical fish lol

Here are Ellie and Charlie, two of the burmese (brother and sister). Very loving temperaments, constantly wanting hugs Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I dont have any pets, but Cameo is a cat Smile (she is a family member!)
So I got one dorky cat Big Grin

I has a dog or cat for the first 27 years of my life..

My roommate years ago had a black and white mixed cat named Abigail.
All my guy friends would come over sit on my roomies giant Velvet couch..
Abigail would go back and fourth sitting on my friends laps..Then she would settle on to one of my friends laps till they left..
My friends would bring their friends ..and Abigail went from lap to lap..
then settled..

Did the math.. found out she was 'Sizing' them up..

It hit me when we all went skinny dipping..

Abigail was a size queen..
Or maybe she thought she was helping me out..
I dunno..

No pets. Unfortunately. I live alone and am sometimes away weeks, sometimes even month so having a pet is out of the question. I really like cats but if I had one it or they would probably rip my sofas to ribbons.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

we have had many dogs and cats in our family through the years but some of my favourite pets were my fancy Rats - they were all very intelligent and new what time I was due home from work as they would come and sit on top of the cage waiting, they would happily sit on my shoulder as I did things around the house too