Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What pets do you have?
dog and hen, but would always want to have a pet mouse ...

right now only a dig, though i love fish soooo... we'll see in some years when i get my own place Tongue

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Meet Meanie. She's 17 years old, and a bitch. But, I love her anyway. She used to be my sister's cat.
[Image: 19757351911_f6fa1347bf_b.jpg]
Well..
Are you subjecting your cat to an environment in which her attitude is perceived as bitchy?

I might adopt a couple of the squirrels taht terrorize my yard if they would tell me their names so I can fill out the forms.
I bid NO Trump!

The only time I've ever been close to having pets when was my grandmother had a chicken and a hen. My grampa left the water barrels open and somehow they hopped and grams found them drowned. After an hour or so of chasing and trying to smack my grampa, she plucked and cooked them. We had a nice lunch that day.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Just a dog

I have one [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION]. He's a bit of a handful, though. He keeps licking other people's asses. Maybe I should get him neutered.

himself Wrote:I have one [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION]. He's a bit of a handful, though. He keeps licking other people's asses. Maybe I should get him neutered.
Monkey see monkey do..

Anocxu Wrote:Well..
Are you subjecting your cat to an environment in which her attitude is perceived as bitchy?

Nah, man. She was mean from the start (always biting, scratching, pouncing... and yet refuses to play) and after 17 years of being spoiled to no end? She's used to getting her own way, and -demands- that be the case.

She also has a killer "I'll get you back later, fucker" look she casts my way whenever she -doesn't- get her way in something. And usually? She'll follow through on it in some way.

I have a 2 year old cockatiel. I have him as my profile picture. It's the best photo I have of him so far since he doesn't like to look at the camera, hehe.