Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What physical feature is the biggest turn on for you?
Rikki -- yeah that! Roflmao

Spencer -- I know right! Wink

I hate to sound shallow... If he's wearing shorts, if the shorts are tight enough to emphasize the shape of his butt, and then his calves. And if his shirt is tight enough to trace his body - HOT! Men in suits are a turn on - great fitting jacket, great fitting pants... Great overall package.

Getting hard right now - and sweating... :biggrin:

I can't help it! When I see a muscle ass/bubble ass, my mouth just begins to water like a damn busted faucet!?

face + body
Nice chest
AND BLONDE HAIR Tongue

Quote:If he's wearing shorts, if the shorts are tight enough to emphasize the shape of his butt, and then his calves
LOL yeah right, those would be the first thing you would notice in a tight pair of shorts Wink hehehe

Build is definately the first thing I notice in a guy. a slim to athletic build makes me look twice...and then I notice the tight shorts...lol Smile

Blonde hair is my biggest weakness combine that with blue eyes, nice smile and a cute little face and bubbly personality then well... I might just collapse/faint/die hell who knows

For immediate turn on.....I love intensity and assertiveness and confidence and I kinda like a bit of bad boy or rebel behavoir....shy and sweet is good too as long as the intensity is there.

The face, I go gaga over a round cute face.

his ass
[Image: wow.jpg]

Aside from the obvious, cute face and bod, one characteristic that can take it to the next level, the nose. a nice BIG nose, maybe cause its symbolic of the head of a penis Smile