Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What really makes your day?
So NG made a thread about "what really grinds your gears?", so I think we need a thread to balance that out. Instead of saying what ticks you off, tell me what can turn a bad day around for you. What little changes can put a big smile on your face any day of the year?

One thing that made me smile today was when I was listening to the radio. I listen to XM radio in my car, so I can tune it to more specific types of music that I like instead of the local crappy FM stations. I was in the middle of listening to a song that I particularly loved when I stopped off at a store to shop. Inside, they were somehow listening to the same station, so I got to keep on hearing the song I loved. Sure, it was something small, but it did put a smile on my face.

So what does it for you?

What makes my day is seeing my boyfriend and being able to cuddle.

Also when customers apologize when we get their order wrong. That happens a lot, actually... Might just be a Canadian thing...
And whenever someone tells me that I'm an amazing person, my day is basically made!

But most of all, more than cuddles, the thing that makes my day is when he tells me that he loves me.

When I am having a bad day what usually makes me smile is if when I log onto the computer or even check my cell phone and I get a random message from a friend wanting to talk. That make me feel good and smile.

Today was pretty uneventful,

but I got a Snap [SnapChat mobile app] picture from this guy
who I have a crush on.

It's dumb, but.. it's nice to know that a guy goes out of his way to
send me dumb pictures.

Good thread btw ;]

When the guy I like runs to hug me just to say hi

yeah

1. Relaxation
2. Time alone to reflect on things.
3. Having a good laugh with friends (A day is lifeless without one!)
4. If I did all the tasks expected of me
5. When everything is clean, i dont want anyone messing up my organized room or i will yell
6. Receiving any good news is a plus
7. Receiving new followers/comments on blog, haha.
8. No one pissed me off
9. I took a bath twice.
10. Ate anything sweet.

Evan88 Wrote:5. When everything is clean, i dont want anyone messing up my organized room or i will yell

8. No one pissed me off

9. I took a bath twice.

Replace bath with shower and what he said..

1. Exercise,
2. Finished chores
3. Couple hours of solid writing (no writers block Smile )
4. When everything goes alright (very rare day :p )
5. Citrus bubble bath or a hot shower
6. Everything is in its place

This baby duckling...

Crab cakes.