Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What really makes your day?
When I see a cat whenever I roam outside. I just cant have a cat but I like them a lot..

I found out that my two friends who were fighting have began
talking [sort of] again.

It's something~

What makes my day.
Probably perception. So I can perceive the day :3

my new one is - what makes my day is people not annoying me - you leave me alone and I will leave you alone - cross that line and I cant help myself to tell people ,,

Serving a child at work who smiles, says please and thank you, and can engage in a quick chat and be genuine. A real credit to their parents.

A hookah at friends'house after having worked on a report from 1 pm to 7 pm. It was sooo good !

summer in coastal weather at 33° of latitude south...

sure it may get hot for 3 days straight (28°C...yeah people, it's as much heat as I can endure well), but evenings are always cool and then, at the 4th day this happens..

[Image: 06-ptox10.jpg]

and fog too every now and then......BLISS :biggrin:

Making someone else’s…

southbiochem Wrote:summer in coastal weather at 33° of latitude south...

sure it may get hot for 3 days straight (28°C...yeah people, it's as much heat as I can endure well), but evenings are always cool and then, at the 4th day this happens..

[Image: 06-ptox10.jpg]

and fog too every now and then......BLISS :biggrin:

REALLY? Those 2 things literally in the same sentence?

28c is a hot winter day here, in summer is it getting down to almost the point where you have to ask yourself if you need a long sleeve shirt.

LOL Wink

dfiant1 Wrote:REALLY? Those 2 things literally in the same sentence?

28c is a hot winter day here, in summer is it getting down to almost the point where you have to ask yourself if you need a long sleeve shirt.

LOL Wink

To be fair, in places like Santiago or San Felipe, it get's up to 34°C (and also consequentially low in winter -7°C, while here it rarely goes below 5°C)...

on the other side of the Andes it gets up to 37°...I almost died when I visited Montevideo...nosebleeding and all....but it's pretty damn wet weather there..so...

Nope, I'll stick to this, dry heat 3 days, fog and clouds on day 4