Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings and Salutations
Hello Joseph! Welcome to GS.Wavey

(yo - was sposed to be the entire post. but this dang thing pops up and says "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

That's like cruelty to us less endowed guys, for what we actually see is: "Your dick is too short. Please lengthen your dick to at least 10 inches before I will have sex with you. Your dick is too short."

Been hearin that my whole life. But not anymore, I'm gunna get ye bastards Mgwhore

So I don't give a rats arse what y'all think. Take this two character message and stow it where it is pleasurable.)

yo

Hi and welcome!!

ks y'all :3 I forgot to check on this, I ended up Thread browsing XD I find other peoples problems, thoughts, and oppinions more interesting than my own usually

thanks*
Cursed keyboard >:|

thanks*
Cursed keyboard >:|

Hey man. Welcome to GS! I definitely can relate when it comes to the heat. I couldn't imagine living in Texas. I don't even like our "relatively mild" summers up here in Seattle.

Hi everyone, new here name is Rafael but had to spell my name backwards, which gives me an elven vibe awesome lol, I'm hear to hopefully find connections and make new friends. My and my boyfriend (5years) are planning on getting married but we want to move to the next step and move in together and see if we are really in love I call it the "do you really want to marry him " test, but we want to also move to texas within the next 2-3 years. We will be attending gay pride month next June in Texas, where yet we still don't know, but what concerns me (and not him) is the laws and rights of Gay individuals have in Texas. California has great discrimination laws and many other laws the protect us from other individual's views but I don't know much about other states. If anyone is from Texas Dallas or Houston could you please get in touch with me would really like your opinion Smile

Other than that I am 23 years old wanting to become a doctor and currently working as a medical data analyst, which is fun but not the same as caring for a patient lol. I would love to start a YouTube channel inspired by Shep689 if you don't know them then your missing out jk lol I'm a geek by heart and love to write, currently working on a series that I think is finally putting my imagination onto paper. Love making new friends but really shy at first.

Idk what else to place and yeah Imu2

the laws on gay rights have changed a bit I think, but I don't really know, and I'm From Frankston texas, a small little Nowhere town of no importance except to say, "That cool guy, Joey, Lives there" XD not really, but still, I almost wish XP

Not sure how i missed your intro man , but i know now your cool as fuck. Anyway welcome to GS and hope you stay with us.