Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Up
Hi all. My name's Chris, and I'm from San Diego. I go to school in Spokane, Washington, so it's quite a change from what I'm used to. I am 20 years old, entering my third year of undergrad, and I'm pursuing a B.S. in Biology. I am on the pre med track, and hope to become some sort of a physician one day. I don't know what kind yet, though.

The reason I made an account on this site is to write out my thoughts and feelings regarding being a gay guy. I think it'll be made obvious soon enough that I'm definitely a person who lives by his emotions. It would be nice to be able to call myself reserved or collected, but that definitely doesn't describe me, haha. I hope you'll bear with me in my meandering posts, and I sincerely look forward to your responses and thoughts. I guess that's the other big reason I made the account, to get others' perspectives.

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

Welcome to GS Chris, looking forward to read your posts Smile

Hi Chris! and welcome to this circus!

You'll find out pretty quick that people here are much fun and GOOD people.

You're going to be annoyed with all your first 50 posts going through moderators before being posted. Just deal with it, and you'll understand later why it's a good thing. It really cuts down on the pervy people lurking around just for hooking up. ----- which is why most of us like it here.

Since you're planning to go to med school you might be interested in volunteering to help with our Wednesday Members Health Clinic. Click here to sign up.

And do take time to laugh.

Elefant Welcome to the forum! Elefant

A lot of people don't decide on an area of practice until they start doing practical in a hospital during med school so it's early days yet. I'm a physical therapist and work primarily in Sports Medicine. The marathon bombing here in Boston has presented us with some unique challenges - working with athletes who've lost a limb and are struggling to make sense of it and to regain their previous levels of fitness and skill.

Sorry for rambling --- and YOU were worried about long meandering posts lol -

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello Chris! Welcome to GS!Wavey

You want perspective? You've come to the right place! We got more perspective here than the Grand Canyon!! Wink

Welcome to GS.

... plus nice to have another fellow PNW/ West Coast guy!

Sensibility Wrote:bear

^_^

Welcome to GS. I look forward to hearing what you've got to say.

Thanks for the welcome everyone Smile You guys all seem friendly.

By the way Memechose, your avatar is awesome, haha.