Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Background
. . . and no one has a clue who it is.

[Image: Nijinsky.jpg]

East Wrote:Here is a trailer...he is young in this movie and does alot of nudity and intense sexual and emotional scenes....HOT!

I thought he was really sexy in Evita...we were speaking of acccents yesterday and I mentioned Spain specifically because of Antonio....his accent slays me.

PS...if you want to see him in an erotic scene (not the best one in the movie but still good...can't find the best one)...here is a clip BUT if you want to see it don't watch all the way through because it will spoil the end...stop when you see them kissing alot..at 3:39 in the clip....

Thank you so much E , cannot wait to get that one.
I can tell you this , if that man sang to me while staring into my eyes like that , I would melt. Wink

His accent slays me too , even as a cat LOL.
And the man gets better looking with age , he just oozes sexy.

Inchante Wrote:. . . and no one has a clue who it is.

[Image: Nijinsky.jpg]

If I am not mistaken, that would be the legendary Russian ballet dancer Vaslav Nijinsky .

There's a production of Stravinsky's the Rite of Spring with Nijinski's original choreography up on youtube that's interesting, it looks exhausting.

My background alternates between different impressionist paintings, I find them soothing when I'm working.

[Image: Le_Pave_de_Chailly__1865.jpg]

This is what is currently up.

wakeboarder Wrote:here is mine. shaun murray is one of the best wakeboarders out there. and i think this proves it. i have tried this many times all ending with a face full of water. incredible pic:biggrin:

A face full of water? I think I would be under the water lol!

OrphanPip Wrote:There's a production of Stravinsky's the Rite of Spring with Nijinski's original choreography up on youtube that's interesting, it looks exhausting.
Very exhausting indeed ,
The man was 50 years ahead of his time, he threw caution to the wind when he performed , he inspired so many male ballet dancers to soar with his own high leaps and pirouettes.
Have you seen Rudolph Nureyev performance as Nijinsky The Fawn?
It is awe inspiring so elegant ,precise and raw.

Nijinsky - La siesta del fauno

Sorry Richard not trying to hijack your thread. Confusedmile:

I use Lcars 32 : http://www.lcarsx32.com/lcars/index.php

It doesn't really have a 'desk top' or 'wall paper'.

Its a work surface usually.

I am hoping that someday someone will invent a Lcars like interface operating system to do away with this windows thing....

Yeah I am a closet Trekkie.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: thumbbig-96365.jpg]

C http://wall.alphacoders.com

This is my background, it's very festive...!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My current background