Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Guilty Pleasure(s)?
As the title says. Mine are Chick Flicks and Cheesecakes. Rofl

Watching a number pf shows on the disney channel.......sue me I enjoyed Hannah Montana. And I don't care:tongue:

Mick

Chocolate and at times there have been certain TV shows... be it something aimed at a younger crowd (iCarly) or something a bit on the cheesy side (used to love the syndicated Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World) [since most of you don't know me well, I'm a TV buff whose fave shows would be more along the lines of The Wire, Freaks & Geeks, Sports Night, and other quality fare]

Yugioh The Abridged Series, because I watched Yugioh when I was younger :p

Cupcakes! More than 1 Big Grin

video games and anime

Black olives, once started I can't stop.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Cream Cheese and Glee :biggrin:

Watch soap operas and romantic comedy(THe really bad and the cheesy ones) while eating snacks.. I especially watch the romantic comedy ones with Hilary Duff(they are actually good)..Rolleyes The most recent one I've watched The Backup Plan.(so cheesy..) But, above all that I love watching American Choppers. Planning onto get motocycle to build.Otherwise, it's down to Cake Boss.(at least you get some good recipes out from that show)

Home and Away