Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's everyone doing for Halloween?
Dan: Relay for Life is an organization that raises money for cancer research. Their big events are the walks/relays they sponsor, but they do all kinds of events. The company I work for is a big participant in their fundraisers but this carnival I'm helping with is sponsored by another company that a friend of mine works for. She knows I'm a pretty social guy and asked if I would help. How could I say no? LOl

archubbycub Wrote:Dan: Relay for Life is an organization that raises money for cancer research. Their big events are the walks/relays they sponsor, but they do all kinds of events. The company I work for is a big participant in their fundraisers but this carnival I'm helping with is sponsored by another company that a friend of mine works for. She knows I'm a pretty social guy and asked if I would help. How could I say no? LOl

My dad died of Cancer and cancer charities are very close to my heart. I wish you luck with the fundraising. Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:My dad died of Cancer and cancer charities are very close to my heart. I wish you luck with the fundraising. Smile

Thanks Dan. I too have had several family members who have died of cancer and friends and loved ones who have survived. My mom's youngest sister is a breast cancer survivor so organizations like Relay for Life are dear to me as well.

Nothing.
Its for 5 year olds!!

archubbycub Wrote:Thanks Dan. I too have had several family members who have died of cancer and friends and loved ones who have survived. My mom's youngest sister is a breast cancer survivor so organizations like Relay for Life are dear to me as well.

My grandmother is a breast cancer surviour. I always donate to our local Cancer Charities.

I was thinking of digging up some old friends... Wink

As long as they are friendly - no digging up bones. :tongue: I do enough of that for the whole board. :biggrin:

Nothing.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzGcxA02FJl8zDlqfxttO...mQ9uuEzgxZ]

Adults don't celebrate Halloween here. Kids may carve pumpkins, but we don't celebrate, there are no decorations, no official parties, and definitely no trick or treat.

I'll be on a business trip since wee hours of the morning till late evening... 8 hours on a train... Scary, right? :biggrin:

Me and my friend's are actually going to go on Skype and go on a game called minecraft and play hide and go seek in this awesome scary hedge maze.

We're going to make skins of what we want to be for halloween and it's going to be so much fun! I am super excited for this halloween Smile