Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for Dinner???
So what are you having for dinner tonight?

We're having turkey pie.....made with all the leftovers from Thanksgiving (Canadjun)......and some mustard pickle.

[Image: 96d6ea33-f310-46ba-85fb-7cd8aa5a3122.jpg]

Share your dinner......

Beef stew still in the cooking. Perfect for a wintry mix night.

bojangle's

it's bo time motherfucker.

I cooked down two thick pork chops, cut them up, then put them in a reduction of fresh mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, garlic, white wine, with a little assist from some red pepper flakes.

Served over white rice with chives, paprika, and garlic butter.

It is good. Wink

Too much Sad I'm so uncomfortably full right now.

Just got back from roomie's mother's and a big bowl of corned beef with carrots, onions, cabbage and noodles, as well as some solid German bread and butter. It's cool here and I feel well nourished and cozy.
I bid NO Trump!

some pasta and meatballs
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Working until midnight as always on Sunday, so my options are a bit limited. I usually hit a drive-thru - Good Times burgers is my personal favorite, but yeah, I'll hit Taco Bell once in a while. Smile I occasionally will go to a Middle Eastern restaurant and get takeout, but I'm usually pretty tired by midnight, and the idea of waiting for my food rarely appeals to me. (I've tried calling in a takeout order there, but it's never ever ready when I get there. I think they wait until I show up before actually starting. Maybe they get too many callers who never pick up the orders.) On rare occasions, I'll go to Voodoo Donuts (open 24 hours) and get a couple donuts for dinner.

Lex

Nothing. My stomach is revolting against the antibiotics I'm taking for the lungs. I might try crackers or toast later on...

Chicken cooked dinner.