Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for Dinner???
OK...I truly disliked hamburgers (and for the most part...French Fries) for most of my life. The processed part of frozen fast food makes me a little queasy...

...and then maybe three months ago I try FIVE GUYS and I fell in love...damnit.... In 'n Out was OK before if I had an urge but FIVE GUYS rocks it...the French Fries cooked in peanut oil do it for me..and they tell you the town they got the potatoes from every day which may seem like nothing for a lot of people but I love that bit of info.....

This is what I had for dinner last night...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAO8onqS9OD1Elkuii1P7...-npEoM0KuU]

The only time I like Five Guys is when I go next door and get a pastrami on rye and then go to Five Guys for the fries. I think their burgers are overpriced. So is the pastrami, but it tastes better.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:The only time I like Five Guys is when I go next door and get a pastrami on rye and then go to Five Guys for the fries. I think their burgers are overpriced. So is the pastrami, but it tastes better.

Yeah.....they are definitely expensive but for me....fresh meat...and hand formed...are the selling point...and of course the taste of the meat is good. The fries though.....everyone should use peanut oil...it should be a law LOL

I have an eggplant I need to use so I will likely bread it, fry it lightly in olive oil and garlic and then bake it with shredded mozzarella.

Haddock and clam chowder with jalapeno and bacon

tonight, some chicken and rice
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

breaded fish fillet, chips and spaghetti hoops (bread n butter)

Chips, peas and chicken, yum yum Smile

tuna baguette and three slices of vanilla and raspberry cheesecake (not enough cheesecake) Big Grin

Fried chicken and Texas toast Wink