Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LGBT+ Name
Information 
1syellow1 Hi

Okay—What do you think the LGBT+ Community name would be if it were summed up as a whole? Because it's like Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, X-Y-Z .. *Sings* Now we know our ABC's next time won't you .. *Counts with fingers* 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 .. Seriously though, Should we let it come in naturally? Keep it the same? Not have a name at all?

What do you think?

I think we should let it come in naturally—if there was a name as of right now to choose, I would choose, "Legbateae's (pronounced hL-eh-Bauh-tee-yays)."

"In the end, time will continue." - ???—Just a quote to which I can't remember who said.
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22
[-] The following 1 member Likes JDD22's post:
  •

In the commercial world we just call it the pink pound.

I apologize if I've used LGBT+ on a strictly LGB Website btw, thanks for the response!

I can only speak for myself, but this is a topic I've talked about here.

It seems we always add more letters, and separate ourselves more.

If I had my way, the whole LGBTQIAAPDSLSKFJWEORJOIJS go away. We would simply be known as the Queer community. The rainbow flag would no longer be the gay flag, it would encompass us all, and gay men would get a new flag that would incorporate the pink triangle, as a way to acknowledge those lost in the death camps.

However, I know that "queer" is problematic for a lot of people, so I know it would never happen. I wouldn't want anyone to feel they have to identify with a word they are uncomfortable with.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • JDD22

(11-06-2022, 04:18 AM)JDD22 Wrote: I apologize if I've used LGBT+ on a strictly LGB Website btw, thanks for the response!
 This site is for all LGBT+

(11-06-2022, 05:07 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: I can only speak for myself, but this is a topic I've talked about here.

It seems we always add more letters, and separate ourselves more.

If I had my way, the whole LGBTQIAAPDSLSKFJWEORJOIJS go away.  We would simply be known as the Queer community.  The rainbow flag would no longer be the gay flag, it would encompass us all, and gay men would get a new flag that would incorporate the pink triangle, as a way to acknowledge those lost in the death camps.

However, I know that "queer" is problematic for a lot of people, so I know it would never happen.  I wouldn't want anyone to feel they have to identify with a word they are uncomfortable with.

Ohh wow! That's a great name! "Queer Community"! I wonder where our changes will take us? You crack me up though, "LGBTQIAAPDSLSKFJWEORJOIJS" LOL

Y'know, I read a book called, "The Men with the Pink Triangle" It's a history book of Gays in the Holocaust. If you read between the lines, keep "the singer" in mind.

Latter days lol

1syellow1

(11-06-2022, 08:39 PM)artyboy Wrote:
(11-06-2022, 04:18 AM)JDD22 Wrote: I apologize if I've used LGBT+ on a strictly LGB Website btw, thanks for the response!
 This site is for all LGBT+

Oh. I knew that lol I gently-genuinely apologize! Hey @artyboy Thanks for keeping me informed!

Let's go eat some "Rockstarlet" with Stewart Lewis lol

Take care!

1syellow1

(11-06-2022, 09:35 PM)JDD22 Wrote: Ohh wow! That's a great name! "Queer Community"! I wonder where our changes will take us? You crack me up though, "LGBTQIAAPDSLSKFJWEORJOIJS" LOL

Y'know, I read a book called, "The Men with the Pink Triangle" It's a history book of Gays in the Holocaust. If you read between the lines, keep "the singer" in mind.

Latter days lol

1syellow1

I actually used a bunch of letter for different sexualities, but after a certain point, it's just gibberish.

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender
Queer
Intersex
Asexual
Ally
Pansexual
Demisexual
Skoliosexual
LSKFJWEORJOIJS <<<nonsense
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • JDD22

"Queer".