Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's ok and what's not
[Image: yhu7ymem.jpg]

And this took you an hour to post with one hand since one of your arms is currently preoccupied....

So when are you going to actually start talking to us again? :tongue:

I disagree with the second sentence.

Interesting post!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:And this took you an hour to post with one hand since one of your arms is currently preoccupied....

So when are you going to actually start talking to us again? :tongue:

He's been talking to me!!!
[Image: cat-got-your-tongue.jpg]

Telling me you are not interested in dating is ok.

Telling me you want to see me again, then disappear off the face of the earth and changing your phone number is NOT ok.

^^^ Well gee, when you are dressed in scrubs and covered in blood on that date, what do you think they will do? Tell you to your face that you scared the crap out of them? No they will lie to your face and as soon as they get away enter the witness protection program.

I have told you, the correct way to catch a new boy friend is to dress down, and get rid of the blood stains, once you get them in an isolated place, THEN you can spring on them the whole 'I love you so much I'm going to eat your liver now' surprise on them.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ Well gee, when you are dressed in scrubs and covered in blood on that date, what do you think they will do? Tell you to your face that you scared the crap out of them? No they will lie to your face and as soon as they get away enter the witness protection program.

I have told you, the correct way to catch a new boy friend is to dress down, and get rid of the blood stains, once you get them in an isolated place, THEN you can spring on them the whole 'I love you so much I'm going to eat your liver now' surprise on them.

Not everybody stalks their "dates" like you do BA!!!

Rofl

Oh, meebs, agreed to all but the second line

I would change being an atheist and shaming religions to being an atheist and shaming faith.

Faith is harmless, religion is the source of intolerance, war, death and what not.

If anything I think it's time for an all out secular war on religion (not faith) meaning the institutions, the hierarchy, the "churches"..

try to live in a religious influenced country with a powerful and wealthy religious oligarchy like mine and you might see what I'm talking about.

hell, try to live in an Islamic ruled country..

Actually i dont think its ok to be a reindeer and i think religion is at best silly and at worst harmfull.