Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
Sensei Wrote:I'm getting really tired of my mom blasting spanish music so early, it always wakes me up.

Well, it could be Judy Garland showtunes. *grins*

Maya Angelou is dead?!???

Cry

Sharkspeare Wrote:I haven't had a chance to talk to either one of them, but I promise you I will.

Great, thanx!
I was able to send Har a message through FB but couldn't do the same for Icebuckets, don't have him on FB.

Ammon Wrote:Great, thanx!
I was able to send Har a message through FB but couldn't do the same for Icebuckets, don't have him on FB.

Ice is already here.. he was one of the first ones to show up.

What's on my mind? I'm just trying to get used to Gayspeak. Nice to see some familiar faces/usernames

Jace Wrote:Om my mind --- trying to figure out why the cat has diarrhea...and whether my partner is sneaking her treats and people food instead of just giving her the food the vet prescribed to correct this problem ... and yeah, I know it's gross, but you asked ... and if you lived here, you'd truly understand my preoccupation ...
Make he's sneaking the cat milk. Cats love it, but that is one of the problems milk can cause them.Kitty

dudewithabeard Wrote:Ice is already here.. he was one of the first ones to show up.

Oh I didn't see him here, thanx for the heads up.

We need MikeW too

dudewithabeard Wrote:Ice is already here.. he was one of the first ones to show up.
No, that's Iceblink (Robb).
IceBuckets is Michael and I haven't reached him yet.

Sharkspeare Wrote:No, that's Iceblink (Robb).
IceBuckets is Michael and I haven't reached him yet.

oh that's right. Ice Ice baby Elefant