Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
(08-02-2020, 02:53 PM)ceez Wrote: I want a boyfriend Angry

Me too... I just find it hard to connect with various people....It's difficult to have a good conversation..about anything. Just seems people aren't very deep? I guess that's one way to put it. Not that I'm "special" in that I have to crazy wisdom about anything. Like take @Chase's thread about aliens invading...why aren't there more people able to have good conversations like that? Doesn't mean it has to be serious like what is the meaning of life and why are we here but just engaging. People just want to screw...and I get it.

Anyway, went on a bit of tangent there. At any rate, hope we all find someone special... Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ceez

And I replied @ceez , how close are you to the capitol of the Old Dominion and how picky are you?
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 1 member Likes LJay's post:
  • ceez

Just thinking about all the things I want to do when all this COVID-19 mess is over.

Restaurants, amusement parks, movies, musicals. ~Le sigh

I hope you guys are staying entertained, happy and healthy through all this.

My cat is probably the happiest living thing on the planet with all the extra snuggle/attention she gets.

Mulan is going to disney+ think I might rent it  Big Grin

(08-06-2020, 10:18 AM)Alakazam Wrote: ~Le sigh

Working from home is...weird. It's hard to get used to but I do like sleeping in a little longer though.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Twitter is the open ass of social media... Change my mind.
Check out my stuff!
  • ceez

Who else is feeling super lonely today?
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

(08-16-2020, 02:43 AM)ceez Wrote: Who else is feeling super lonely today?

Oh I feel lonely a lot and I would feel more lonely if I didn't find something to do.... Seems boredom shares a lot with loneliness...
Check out my stuff!
  • ceez

(((Hugs))) to our members feeling lonely today.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 2 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • ceez, Meebs

Bighug
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]
[-] The following 2 members Like Meebs's post:
  • ceez, InbetweenDreams

I kind of want to start a thread about something that I thought was both interesting and relevant but I also want to be careful as to not offend or alienate people...so I'm collecting my thoughts on that before I do anything. I do think it is good that we have discussions like these but it is easy for discussions on sensitive topics to devolve into something not intended
Check out my stuff!