Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
When will these horny bitches learn that, "I don't do hook ups" doesn't mean send dick pics Sad
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • artyboy

Strange and sad times for us all. I lost my grandad to Covid a few weeks back. When will this end?

(01-27-2021, 08:32 PM)artyboy Wrote: Strange and sad times for us all. I lost my grandad to Covid a few weeks back. When will this end?

I'm really sorry to hear that man. I really hope it does soon.

Got my first COVID Vaccine shot last night,, arm was a little sore during the night but is back to normal today, and no side effects so far..

Can't wait to get my second & final shot in three weeks. My mind is starting to get a bit unhinged!!!!

And I was already half crazy before this pandemic even started....................
We Have Elvis !!
[-] The following 1 member Likes jimcrackcorn's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

I'm getting mine in the next couple of weeks because I work in a healthcare profession (Opticians). I am sure I would have been much lower down the list to receive one otherwise. We do have to work in quite close quarters with the public so it makes sense I guess!
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • jimcrackcorn

(01-29-2021, 01:25 AM)Cridders88 Wrote: I'm getting mine in the next couple of weeks because I work in a healthcare profession (Opticians). I am sure I would have been much lower down the list to receive one otherwise. We do have to work in quite close quarters with the public so it makes sense I guess!

Hi Cridders88,  I just noticed that you are in a relationship!!!!  Congrats!!!!!  I remember several years ago before this site went down, that you were single and I am so glad you found someone special..  

Sincerely,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

(01-29-2021, 04:44 AM)jimcrackcorn Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 01:25 AM)Cridders88 Wrote: I'm getting mine in the next couple of weeks because I work in a healthcare profession (Opticians). I am sure I would have been much lower down the list to receive one otherwise. We do have to work in quite close quarters with the public so it makes sense I guess!

Hi Cridders88,  I just noticed that you are in a relationship!!!!  Congrats!!!!!  I remember several years ago before this site went down, that you were single and I am so glad you found someone special..  

Sincerely,
Jimeroooo

Thanks Jim Smile. Yeah, a lot has changed over the last few years, most of it for the better! Good to see you back Smile

Hoping good times will be coming soon.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • Bookworm

just a reminder to my fellow alphabet people, in the words of beast mode (Marshawn Lynch), "take care of your mental". there's a lot of options out there for therapy now a days and it really does help. even though I'm a few glasses deep in the devils nectar and probably about to pass out for the night, therapy has helped me not become a crying sobbing mess right now. my therapist has really made me accountable forr how I see myslyf/sitiation if that makes sense. if not than I shouldn't coombine rum and brandy anymore Red-wine Sexy-kisses-smiley-emoticon
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

I don't like form rejection letters Sad