Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
Laugh2 Laugh2 Laugh2 Laugh2 Laugh2 Laugh2

I've got to change my avatar Tongue
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

^^^ LOL ^^^

Lovelove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Is anyone here good with repair work??? It seems the hole in the ozone layer is located in my bedroom if anyone is able to seal it, thanks ?
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 1 member Likes IanSaysHi's post:
  • Cridders88

(09-06-2021, 09:15 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote: Is anyone here good with repair work??? It seems the hole in the ozone layer is located in my bedroom if anyone is able to seal it, thanks ?

Right?! August was not warm at all and we're in September and here comes 30°C! My bedroom is 27°C right now, eurgh.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • IanSaysHi

That is warm but not too bad... That's normal here, plus the humidity, that makes it awful...

On a completely different note. I am happy it was easy to replace the battery in the key fob to my car. I got a nice reminder that the battery was low. Surprised it only takes the CR2032, which I happened to have on hand. Now I got to find the other one as I imagine it is probably not far behind.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

The stuff that shows up in WordPress....

Check out my stuff!

I want to cuddle with a cute femboy ?

Call me an asshole but here's the deal. My partner wants to meet halfway (about ~80 miles) to have lunch because he doesn't want to drive the rest of the way out here, but I don't want to drive 80 miles for lunch lol I mean you already drove 80 miles, might as well drive the rest of the way. He says it's too much to just stay for one night (he works Sunday). I mean I get it, it's a long drive, we've both made the drive and all and we do try to take turns. I really just want to take this weekend and enjoy the nice weather and be outside and not sitting in a car for 4-6 hours.
Check out my stuff!

I'm glad I stumbled across this forum. I've looked every so often, always wondering how all you guys were getting along and hoping you'd all found some sort of happiness.

It's great to seeing the names. I hope you all have a great weekend!
[-] The following 4 members Like Rawr's post:
  • Bookworm, Cridders88, IanSaysHi, InbetweenDreams

welcome back Rawr Welcome
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • Rawr