Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
I saw Dune. I liked it, but the theater played the audio . . . 

WAY TOO LOUD!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

I hate it when they do that. I get that action scenes are loud but if the entire thing is loud then that gets annoying, especially over 2 1/2 hours lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Our Grande Theater does that. Ugh.
I take ear buds. Maggie laughs at me bitching about damaging my hearing.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I really want to see Dune T_T glad people seem to be enjoying as it should be worth the wait Big Grin

I need inner peace.

So our neighbors mail got mixed in with our stuff today. I usually hand off anything that isn't mine to my dad and let him deal with. Apparently that is a mistake. I just by chance looked at google maps (if you zoom in it will show the house numbers on whatever street you're on) and told him which house it was. He had thrown it in the trash! It was a tax document like a W-2 or 1099 or something like that. So, lucky for that guy, I took it down to their house and delivered it.

Now knowing my dad, how he is, his justification is that he doesn't really want to have a social interaction with these neighbors and so says that's what my grandpa would have done. Or implying that no one ever did that for him, but most likely things got caught in a sorting machine or whatever. He even started getting aggravated with me because I said that I would be pretty upset if I knew a neighbor threw my W-2 or some tax document in the trash. I mean the way I see it is either you try to figure out who it belongs to or take it back to the post office so they can redeliver (and hopefully get it to the right address).

I mean it seems like such a cunt thing to do. It's not like it's an ad or a flyer that is probably going to get tossed (most likely) anyway.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

My dad, unfortunately, is an ass hat like this as well. I do not trust him. He not be a cunt but he sure acts like one.
Bighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(01-30-2022, 01:25 AM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: My dad, unfortunately, is an ass hat like this as well. I do not trust him. He not be a cunt but he sure acts like one.
Bighug

What is comical about it is that he looks for anything he can use to justify doing shit like that. Like his dad did it and so that makes it ok or something. I'm like, I don't care what someone did 60 years ago lol
Check out my stuff!

I'm glad that you did not pick up those habits! Very cool of you to get that mail delivered.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(01-30-2022, 04:18 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: I'm glad that you did not pick up those habits!  Very cool of you to get that mail delivered.

I kind of feel like my dad is a bit on the sociopathic side. He definitely is lacking in the empathy department gien some of the shit he's done over the years. I could write a short novel. He's done shit like throw out almost all our family photos, my yearbooks from school. He doesn't like touchy feely emotions either, go figure. My sister had brains and got the fuck away right after high school.
Check out my stuff!