Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
Well, I have been on the "grind" errr and came across this really hot guy and I know that I should keep my expectations low and normally I just don't bother with trying to message guys that I think are out of my league. Afterall, I'm 35, I'm overweight and so on. So I messaged him and he messaged me back and complimented me on my paintings and I was kind of blown away. I mean this guy looks like a young Ryan Reynolds, no joke either. Ah but he hasn't been back on in 3 days and it's driving me crazy. I can't get him off my mind and I do worry that I'm going to fuck it up, that is even assuming that we are able to keep talking. I do want to be hopeful but I feel like I'm getting a little carried away. Like logically speaking, I understand but the emotional side just can't seem to keep that under wraps. I'll be alright and all just needed to get that out lol.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

I hope you're feeling better, buddy.

As for the guy, if it's been three days, and you were the one to send the last message, I would not give him any more attention.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Well it is Grindr and he's not been online for several days, so I don't think he's intentionally ignoring me....yet lol. If I seen him online and hadn't heard from then yeah I'd say that was definitely DOA.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Looks like I got in. Signed up for the lottery to enter the Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta, GA on the July 4th. Now I got to start running again and get in shape. Which is all good since I do need to lose weight and training to do a 10k race should really help me lose some weight.
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 3 members Like InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bookworm, calgor, ChadCoxRox

(04-01-2022, 07:21 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Looks like I got in. Signed up for the lottery to enter the Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta, GA on the July 4th. Now I got to start running again and get in shape. Which is all good since I do need to lose weight and training to do a 10k race should really help me lose some weight.
Sounds exciting. Keep us posted on your progress.

(04-01-2022, 08:06 PM)calgor Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 07:21 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Looks like I got in. Signed up for the lottery to enter the Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta, GA on the July 4th. Now I got to start running again and get in shape. Which is all good since I do need to lose weight and training to do a 10k race should really help me lose some weight.
Sounds exciting. Keep us posted on your progress.

Well I did just got for a run...or more like a walk run. I find it best to run some, walk some and back and forth when starting out. Not trying to win any records but be able to perform reasonably well by July. I did go about 4 miles which in all in all isn't bad given I haven't done any running in 2 years since once the pandemic started I went all Häagen-Dazs and sat on my ass.

The good news is that I have managed to lose 15 lbs (6.8 kg) since last fall, bad news is that I really need to lose 50 lbs / 22.6 kg. I do think it is possible, before the pandemic I had lost 43 lbs...I just have to start over.

So here we go yoyo'n again lol
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Congrats on the weight loss, and good luck with the rest!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(04-04-2022, 02:14 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: Congrats on the weight loss, and good luck with the rest!

Seems like deja vu *sigh* lol
Check out my stuff!

Oh my God

(04-20-2022, 02:05 AM)Chase Wrote: Oh my God

Oh my god what? *clutches pearls