Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
@ChadCoxRox That may be the case... However, I do think that socially speaking the pandemic will be over... I do hope that if enough people get the vaccine that we won't see large numbers of people getting infected and having to lock-down.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

[Image: 51050119338_1ec94a2579_z.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(03-19-2021, 04:43 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: [Image: 51050119338_1ec94a2579_z.jpg]

Priorities, priorities
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Forest animals come to my home all the time. They just don't clean it. My, the other day I caught a chipmunk foraging for nuts in the cereal cabinet and a coyote drinking from the toilet.

(03-19-2021, 07:21 PM)Chase Wrote: Forest animals come to my home all the time. They just don't clean it. My, the other day I caught a chipmunk foraging for nuts in the cereal cabinet and a coyote drinking from the toilet.

Could be the mushrooms too...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(03-23-2021, 01:56 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Could be the mushrooms too...

You mean like portabello, white button, or shiitake?

(03-24-2021, 01:08 AM)Chase Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 01:56 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Could be the mushrooms too...

You mean like portabello, white button, or shiitake?

Psilocybin...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Check out my stuff!

Lord a wave of anxiety came over me because my phone is well starting to do the things they always seem to do... So I went to upgrade it and just got all nervous about it. Crazy.
Check out my stuff!

Sooooo.... I just had the first guest on my podcast. We recorded it last night. I didn't totally bomb the interview but boy I sure as hell should have made some notes, questions, etc to ask. Might sound like a duuuuuuhhhh thing and well, it is, but I thought I could pull it off just having a conversation.... At any rate definitely learned a few valuable lessons for next time which is simply to be prepared. Definitely do your research on the guest that you're going to have on, maybe have some questions to ask and if not questions just topics to explore. It is something you learn to do, folks who do this all the time like Joe Rogan they just know how to steer the conversation and the last time I did an interview of any kind was probably 10 years ago maybe...and it was for a written assignment and wasn't a recorded interview.
Check out my stuff!

Hiya everyone!

I just got back from having my taxes done (I'm getting a higher an usual return, and in addition to that, I'm getting the stimulus checks I should've got last year but didn't due to a government snafu) and I got my first vaccination today, so I'm very happy today.

Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 4 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • Bhp91126, ChadCoxRox, InbetweenDreams, Insertnamehere