Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's our your window?
This may be a lame idea but I just got it while I was here on my couch.

Take a picture of the view from the window of your living room, bedroom, kitchen, where ever! And share it here with us.

I definitely don't have the most fantastic of views but I figured with the assortment of Gay Speak folks from ALL over it would be kind of neat.

Here's mine.
[Image: 2e4g0f5.jpg]
To the left is a performing arts center and the middle is this park downtown that screaming love to come to and keep cool. The cars on the bottom right are where this Italian restaurant is.

I can't take a picture right now but, The Empire State Building is outside my bedroom window.

This used to be my view, now a good portion of it is taken up by a new apartment building, sigh.[Image: picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=423]

This guy is always outside my window, and he is the best view I could ever ask for.
My Jack Jack, so very cute.
[Image: Jackattack-2.jpg]

I live in Bloomfield NJ. I see a 5 story factory converted to overpriced condos. Thirty years ago, this factory supplied 200 good manufacturing jobs to the local economy. With no prior notice, the Chinese bought all the shares of stock in the company. They made flags and thousands of political and holiday items. In a matter of weeks, all the machines and patents had been moved to China. This cost the Chinese a lot of money. They converted the factory to overpriced condos and left NJ with more money than they arrived with. We lost a good thriving business and many local stores and restaurants went bankrupt.

I see proof that Americans are a bunch of jerk offs. They voted for the politicians who helped send our jobs to foreign countries. Politicians who helped illegal immigrants to enter and undercut our salaries. To insure that the entire economy was outsourced the way Wall St. wanted it done. Americans believed politicians cared about us, but they did not. They care only about their reelection and we give that to them without question.

I consider this proof the we are a bunch of jerk offs who don't care about each other. The view from my window is very sad. I was born in 1946. I loved being gay until Reagan and his homophobes got elected in 1980. They didn't just target the gay community, they destroyed the entire middle class. I used to be pro American, now I expect to see the Economy crash in my lifetime. I really dislike the view of Mitt Romney running for President with homophobic support. Homophobes hate men. gay and straight. I sure would like to support a leader who loved men.

A tiny little street full of cottages and elderly people out the front windows and out the back my garden full of shrubs with a lovely view of the mountains and hills I climb up on an almost daily basis, it's too dark right now to show but maybe later on! :biggrin:

Rainbowmum Wrote:This guy is always outside my window, and he is the best view I could ever ask for.
My Jack Jack, so very cute.
[Image: Jackattack-2.jpg]

Aww, he's GORGEOUS!

I live in the basement at my fathers house so the view from the only window I have is just on the fence. I shall take one as fast as I get to my mother Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I cant post a picture with my low postcount, but I have the brooklyn queens expressway and the projects outside of my bedroom window.

A swimming pool is right under my office window at home, have no view out of my office window at work Sad