Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's secret talent?
Spread sheets?
Persistence? Well probably more like not knowing when to give up...

Hmm... not too sure really.

Diplomacy?

Nothing interesting, regardless.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis, when I first read "spread sheets' I immediately thought of something quite un-businesslike.

My secret talent is that I can make a mess out of nearly anywhere in a very short time. Dad uesd to say that I was good at cooking until it came to cleanup time.

Oddly, I enjoy and admire neatness.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Genersis, when I first read "spread sheets' I immediately thought of something quite un-businesslike.
If only. :tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'd say I'm multi-talented, though more in a jack (jane?) of all trades way. Most of what I can do impresses most people (sometimes more than it should), but I'm still not a pro. (OTOH, there are times that I did better than a paid professional, but I don't let that fool me into thinking I'm pro.)

The interesting bit, though, is my incredible night vision. Everyone on my mother's side with ice blue eyes can see in the dark with much more clarity than usual. I'd play with other relatives with such night vision in the dark as children, though cloudy nights (without any street lights in the area) were still too dark without some light source. And it was surprising to me at first when say someone agrees to walk with me on the beach at night and I find they're walking in the wrong direction, as in they'll be in the water if they keep going that direction, while I can see perfectly clear--and at least one time I even saw glowing algae while my walking companion saw nothing of the sort (and I had to lead her by the hand).

But it comes at a cost: bright lights can be especially painful, and we all avoid driving at night because headlights can actually dazzle our vision so we can't see clearly at all (though it's not quite as bad if the area is all lit up anyway). I even have to be careful at a computer as flashing white in say videos can cause me actual eye pain.

Getting cables irrevocably tangled without even touching them

drinking water through the air pipe instead of the other pipe

Talking Fast, but Typing slow.

Such a fabulous talent ~___~

Boaxy Wrote:Secret talent? I don't know, I know a lot about pop culture trivia, I like gymnastics and hip hop dancing,I love the japanese language even though I never been to japan and nobody in my family is even to close to being japanese.

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="4"]あなたの日本語はすごいですねElefant
勉強しますかCat3
でも、あなたの言は「ちっちゃい」を違うですよ。ちびみたいですよねCat3[/SIZE][/COLOR]