Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's that you've got in your trousers?
[SIZE="4"]Errrrr, not quite what I expected

[/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

That is a lot of meat xD

It was a lot of meat. I'm surprised he wasn't freezing his (you know what) off.

... and they put all of that back on the shelves or in the coolers?

I suppose a piece of meat wrapped in plastic would be safe to put just about anywhere ((Big Grin))
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:I suppose a piece of meat wrapped in plastic would be safe to put just about anywhere ((Big Grin))

The thought of the food going back onto the shelf is slightly disturbing even if it's not really been affected. There's a kind of cooties factor, ... no?

princealbertofb Wrote:The thought of the food going back onto the shelf is slightly disturbing even if it's not really been affected. There's a kind of cooties factor, ... no?

Your right. I'd suggest spraying the plastic with a germicide before opening,,,, then devour it once cooked... Never let a good piece of meat go to waste (is my motto) (big grin)...
We Have Elvis !!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... I would say LMO or LOL but no, only chuckles.

In Albuquerque, the hellhole that I manage to move to (mind it is the worst city for crime in the USA - Yay!) this sort of thing happens all the time.

What is done here is the meat and other perishables that go inside clothing is tossed. But then the majority of shop lifters are homeless and do have "cooties", lice, and other interesting things.