Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the Best Religion.
Don't tell me there is no best religion! Cos there must be. One with all the right morals and one that doesn't sit on there overly passive arses. And DEFINITELY NOT CHRISTIANITY. What's a religion that an assertive person like me could identify with? Not one with lots of ball shit and politics? Not about money either.

OPINIONS ARE WELCOME xD

jedi ~~~~~~

I think I put that on my national census form that goes to the government...

Honestly, it's something you have to figure our for yourself. I feel like a person should focus on beliefs that better their own lives and that work for them (without harming others). And you don't even have to follow any religion step by step (I don't abstain and I don't avoid getting drunk, despite some passages from the bible), and you can still be close to what ever God it is you want to be close to.

And if you don't feel like you need a God, that's OK. It's your own path. So that's what I'm getting at. There's no best religion, and I know it's not the answer you wanted. But it is what it is.

I think I'll just go satanist cos everyone seem christian u.u
I'll just sell my soul to that guy cos he seem cooler and anyway everyone here is going to hell for being gay. So I'll see yall there Smile

There really isn't one.

Different religions help different people be more moral and live happier lives.
No one ever lives by their religion to a T, they always personalise it a little, even if unintentionally; so it's not really a one size fits all thing...

Josh, there is no good in organised religion.

Your faith has to come from within. I believe that 'GOD' is a part of us, not a deity, not a religious figure, God is you.

Morality is something you learn from life experience, what is acceptable just comes from living.

Spirituality is something else that comes from within.

So you are, and each of us are our own religions and our own Gods.

dfiant Wrote:Josh, there is no good in organised religion.

Your faith has to come from within. I believe that 'GOD' is a part of us, not a deity, not a religious figure, God is you.

Morality is something you learn from life experience, what is acceptable just comes from living.

Spirituality is something else that comes from within.

So you are, and each of us are our own religions and our own Gods.

Thank you daz.
I just keep reading stuff about Christianity and it makes me mad cos it's stupid and illogical and I don't know how people can have faith in it cos it's evil.
Being satanist is more logical that believing that god could burn people alive. (He dose this in the bible and also make drinking water look like blood to his favorites enemies.) TBH he sounds like my favourtist nana and she's a stupid bitch u.u

Find an organised religion that hasn't commited an atrocity and there is your religion.

there is only a couple and none of them are western

I guess I'll just have to have my own faith. And daz some how I already knew everything you said. Just for got for a moment.