Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the Best Religion.
Definitely Jedi. It's what I list as my religion on my facebook. Haha!

VileKyle Wrote:Definitely Jedi. It's what I list as my religion on my facebook. Haha!

i think mine is "sith"

megumidesu Wrote:i think mine is "sith"

You lost the last battle to me (if you remember that day lol).

Chas Wrote:You lost the last battle to me (if you remember that day lol).

or so you think

maybe i faked losing so i could bide my time and then destroy you when you least expect it Smile

muahahaah

megumidesu Wrote:or so you think

maybe i faked losing so i could bide my time and then destroy you when you least expect it Smile

muahahaah

No...... just no lol.

Kiid Wrote:Don't tell me there is no best religion! Cos there must be. One with all the right morals and one that doesn't sit on there overly passive arses. And DEFINITELY NOT CHRISTIANITY. What's a religion that an assertive person like me could identify with? Not one with lots of ball shit and politics? Not about money either.

OPINIONS ARE WELCOME xD

This question is subjective, but I've personally found that Buddhism is the most transcendent and fulfilling path for me. It doesn't contain the judgment that Christianity and a lot of other religions do, but you have to be comfortable with the idea that you aren't going to live forever; Buddhists don't believe in an eternal "soul", but rather an endless cycle of matter that transforms and is reborn, dies, and then is reborn. It's surprisingly in accordance with modern science, which I find fascinating as well. There is not an omnipotent "God" in Buddhism, but rather the universe is a manifestation of "God" in a way. As a Buddhist, your goal is to be the best you can for the betterment of the universe and those around you. Karma is the law of the universe, and the primary law that Buddhists follow— i.e., your actions all have consequences. Positive action reaps positive results, while negative action reaps negative results. In essence, karma dictates the future of your life, but you also have the power to dictate your karma, and in turn, take control of your life. It's all cause and effect.