Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best Joke Gift you've given someone for Christmas?
Gathering some ideas Wink

Me and my cousin are always sending each other gag gifts, sorta making fun of each other for being a redneck (him because he takes such pride in it, me because he doesn't want me to forget). I think my "best" one to him was the booze belly. I think the one he sent me that made me laugh the hardest:

It also sang "Don't Worry, Be Happy." My girlfriend at the time sincerely threatened to destroy it if I didn't stop playing it. My current partner doesn't like it either...and it scares the cat.

I've only done one, but it's not the greatest. My dad has been saving up to buy this BMW he wants. I got him the BMW, exact model and everything... the Hot Wheels version :p

I think the best way to do a joke gift is to make it specific to that person you're getting a gift for and what they like.

i gave my stoner ex a condom full of weed.

he's now an ex.

Herpes....

I bought my friend chocolate penises. He claimed it would be the only time he would ever enjoy penises. Rolleyes

matthew91 Wrote:I bought my friend chocolate penises. He claimed it would be the only time he would ever enjoy penises. Rolleyes

Correct response = "Yeah, I understand. I have a thing for black guys too."

one of my friends bought some chocolate santas once ~
except , they were only chocolate santas on the outside wrapping . when you took the santa foil off , they were chocolate popes . hahahhh

Ball scratcher, it was a secret santa at an old workplace and I got the guy who was practically scratching down there all day.

I'll buy people terrible movies, like the three dollar ones at Walmart. Try to pick something you already know has a stupid plot and atrocious acting, or a gratuitous semi-celebrity.