Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best Joke Gift you've given someone for Christmas?
I don't usually do gag gifts but I will wrap a tiny gift, such as a ring inside a dryer box weighted with rocks, bricks and a bale of hay. Did that to my last ex when I got him a nugget ring he had been wanting, and we also needed a new dryer.

He thought I had decided to be silly and gift wrap the dryer- no I was even sillier and hid the new dryer in the barn so I could wrap his ring in the box. LOL

Boob , and butt cake mold.

I loved it , and I sent him some glow in the dark condoms which I never told him about , I placed them in a glass box that said break in case of emergency.

Lol his boyfriend dies of laughter.

Bad movies are good for me. Especially 80s, they're so cheesy and that's often funny if also typically ridiculous. Like one I got for Christmas was Night of the Comet and I laughed at so many lines and situations as I imagined the writers being on cocaine (which they probably were) when they wrote it and "Chakotay" was also in it (that is, the character in ST: Voyager, and he acted so much the same that I kept expecting him to call Janeway).

And once a guy thought that since I was into the martial arts that I'd love the Mortal Kombat 2 that he got from some dollar store (he couldn't believe it came so cheap), and it was so unintentionally hilarious that later that day I watched it AGAIN just to watch the reaction of my partner as she watched it over the corny dialog, horribly bad evil laughter, cheap special effects, and (my personal favorite) RAINING NINJAS (and much more!). Rofl Though I DID like the soundtrack to it...of course my interest in martial arts was more about physical fitness and being able to defend myself and loved ones if need be, the thought that he thought I wanted to be one of those gladiator heroines (any maybe even that I'd developed some super powers) also made me Roflmao

IOW, great gifts, especially as a gag (so that they laugh WITH you instead of AT you Wink )

buy them a covergirl magazine wrapped in a giant red bow. LOL.

LOL, great ideas! I just made a tshirt for a friend who always uses older pics of himself on his online profiles. The shirt says..."I Look Better Online" LOOL, Hope he likes it!

I've already got one planned for my BF.

Smile

It's a little bit of an inside joke. This will be our first Christmas as a couple. But we've already celebrated our birthdays together. I know that he HATES it when people ask him what he'd like for his birthday or for Christmas (and he HATES gift cards) because he thinks some *thought* should go into a gift to make it personal.

And I totally agree with him. So I bought him a real gift that I put some thought into without consulting him. But before I give him that, I'm going to put $10 in a stupid card and say, "Merry Christmas, don't spend it all in one place!"

:biggrin:

I can't wait to see his face. He's gonna shit the bed.