Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the meaning of your username?
I like Simpsons

Borg69 Wrote:Resistance was futile.
7of9 was one hot Borg! Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CK is too short as needed 3 characters and I was born in 1986 ��

My username started out as Stranger221 when I first signed up. I changed to Kenny afterwards when I became more comfortable about coming out in real life and what not. I guess that also transfered over into the internet where I feel more open about my identity.

Two Daft Punk songs.

Make Love
Digital Love

They are one of my many favorite DP songs and I thought they sounded neat together mashed up.

Miles has became almost as valid to me as my actual name...there have been a couple of times where I've almost introduced myself as Miles to folks in person. It's just one shade of who I am. Started out being named for a video game character and it evolved into an independent identity. I love the name. It feels like 'me' almost as much as 'Austin' does

Zyden Sentai Kyuuryuuger is my favorite Super sentai and Kyuuryuublue is my favorite on the show!

my username's supposed to be my real name but, well, typed an extra "a" between "r" and "y"
and tadaaaah, it might be started as a mistake but I like how it sounds

No real meaning. I saw the picture I use as an avatar and thought it was funny.

My first internet incarnation was as Hard-up1. I was making a tongue-in-cheek reference to being too old to find love so late in life.

As I morphed it here, eight years after the fact, I made a variation on it to amuse the members who knew me as that original, as I have since become equally known for obstinate posting.

And, my mother always invoked that term when describing me as a child.

Finally, it still serves to have a sexual double-entendre.