Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the meaning of your username?
What's the meaning of your username?

I will go first: My username based on my current favorite song 希望的リフレイン. Since I have repeated it like 1000 times (my counter said 1249), I can't think anything but this song.

What about you? What's the meaning of your username?

It has something to to with my real name,but I can't spell well enough to know for sure. My mother would know.
I bid NO Trump!

Old work network-login ID.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

*Points to his signature*

It's part of the first rite I ever I wrote entirely on my own, and that my sister and I continue to use each year on Halloween.

back when i first came up with it, i accidentally mistyped it once and didn't notice till later. i wanted to type 'meridian' but had typed 'meridan' instead. but i started to like the typo more and have been using it ever since.

'meridian' is defined as the line that connects the poles of the Earth. it's a connection between apparent opposites. make your own assumptions on why i chose it. that was the reason behind it.

'night' comes from me preferring night time and darkness to daytime and light.

Errrrrr......, not sure but I think it's because I was born in London.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well, pretty simple. I'm a guy and I am into cars and was born in 1965 (i know old huh?)
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

CCRox because the portal wouldn't let me use Chad Cox and since my George hooked me with "damn that boy rocks"... Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I am completely in love with John Steinbeck and so I have been eastofeden or east since I first came on the internet in the 90s.

Resistance was futile.