Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the scariest movie your seen?
MisterLove Wrote:Extremely disturbing, especially the final sequence, but not gratuitous. Salo is a political movie with big brains. Pasolini wants to show us the true face of fascism and how ugly and obscene it really is.

I never found Salo "scary", but I did find it really morbid and awful. It's the ultimate filmic representation of fascism at its very sickest, but it never scared me in the way that a horror film typically would.

starbelly Wrote:Don't Look Now

oh god the ending scares me so much

megumidesu Wrote:oh god the ending scares me so much

Bahaha, right? It's beyond fucked up. That entire movie freaks me out. It's not really even a horror movie, but everything about it is so eerie.

starbelly Wrote:Bahaha, right? It's beyond fucked up. That entire movie freaks me out. It's not really even a horror movie, but everything about it is so eerie.

i knoooowwww . it's so horrible

i might watch it again . although every time i do , i can't look at someone in a red coat without wanting to run away or stab them ...

megumidesu Wrote:i knoooowwww . it's so horrible

i might watch it again . although every time i do , i can't look at someone in a red coat without wanting to run away or stab them ...

Have you seen Alice, Sweet Alice? That will ruin yellow raincoats for you too.

"Les Diaboliques" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Diaboliques_(film))
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I know it's very cliché but I still get shivers when I even just see a picture or a brief clip from The Exorcist! I watched it when I was 14 and it still freaks me out!

Marebito is one of the sacriest horror, I've ever watched beside Ju-on and other Japanese horror movies. This mesmerized me for 2 weeks.....

Waylon777 Wrote:Marebito is one of the sacriest horror, I've ever watched beside Ju-on and other Japanese horror movies. This mesmerized me for 2 weeks.....

I always wanted to watch that but never did. I thi j I will now.

Has anyone watched 'dumplings' by Fruit Chan before? It's pretty good psychological horror

"Nosferatu, the symphony of horror" An old, silent movie, but the only one that has ever sent shivers down my spine.