Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the scariest movie your seen?
I'm not easily scared.. but.. here are a few that at least gave/give me the creeps..

Paranormal Activity
Insidious
Misery (psychologically frightening..)
Frozen (again, psychologically)
Scream
The Strangers
IT (I hate clowns!)
..and of course.. SPICE WORLD!

In the last week, I've watched The Shrine (stupid), Session 9 (stupid), and Antichrist (DISTURBING).

Antichrist wasn't scary as much as unsettling, very little music (typical of Von Trier) except to accent the more unnerving parts. I won't spoil it, in case someone wants to see it, but it has nothing to do with the traditional Antichrist flicks (Omen, Lost Souls, etc.), and it is VERY GRAPHIC. Like penis-into-a-vagina-in-the-first-five-minutes graphic.

The ONLY "scary" movie that ever REALLY scared me, was American Werewolf in London.

This was one of the first movies to use special animatroic effects. It was SCARY!

All other "scary" movies have been a laugh fest.

MisterTinkles Wrote:The ONLY "scary" movie that ever REALLY scared me, was American Werewolf in London.

This was one of the first movies to use special animatroic effects. It was SCARY!

All other "scary" movies have been a laugh fest.

I love that movie. Smile

Original japaniese the ring trilogy. Sadako is the biatch!

Watermark Wrote:Original japaniese the ring trilogy. Sadako is the biatch!

I still need to watch that Movie. Smile

Godzilla meets Bambi

elad12 Wrote:Godzilla meets Bambi
How about Snow white and the transformers feat. The Grudge?

Deedee Wrote:How about Snow white and the transformers feat. The Grudge?

Snow White was really scary. Smile

I watched too many horror movies at a way too early age because it was "forbidden" therefore fascinating. So I've kind of lost my ability to get scared over a movie. One title that at least used to terrify me was the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Not very extreme at all but very... effective.