Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the scariest movie your seen?
Dan1980 Wrote:Snow White was really scary. Smile

Oh xD really? i heard they let godzilla joined the casting xD

I get scared more with psycho killers so I'll go for slasher movies and psychological thillers... I dont like ghost, supernatural entities and monsters, lol.

My faves:
The Silence of the Lambs
American Psycho
Scream 1 to 4
Texas Chainsaw
Wrong Turn
The Hills have Eyes
Misery
Orphan
Shutter Island
Memento

Evan88 Wrote:I get scared more with psycho killers so I'll go for slasher movies and psychological thillers... I dont like ghost, supernatural entities and monsters, lol.

My faves:
The Silence of the Lambs
American Psycho
Scream 1 to 4
Texas Chainsaw
Wrong Turn
The Hills have Eyes
Misery
Orphan
Shutter Island
Memento

They are all good movies. Smile

I wouldn't say this one scared me but I found it really disturbing: Pet Sematary. A child is killed tragically, re-animated and kills his mother. This movie just left a bad taste in my mouth.

kentucky_boy85 Wrote:I wouldn't say this one scared me but I found it really disturbing: Pet Sematary. A child is killed tragically, re-animated and kills his mother. This movie just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Read the book - it's even better! Thumbgrin

thanks everyone

I watched the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre last week (preping for the remake)

I'd forgotten just how much the original scared me Greenchainsaw

Slept with the hall light on, just on case....

ObW
x

I remember seeing the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre many years ago, had to join a cinema club to see it because it didn't get a certificate back then.

Saw it with a friend and we were so shocked we just didn't talk on the bus on the way home. Not scary, just shocking. I'd probably laugh at it if I saw it again now.

Now, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, there's a scary movie. The Child Catcher must be one of the most sinister characters in cinema.

Hobo with a Shot Gun was just messed up. Not that good

Scariest movie I saw was Pasolini's Salo or 100 of Sodom.... it's not really a gay film, contrary to what its title might say, but more about fascism and torture.... Everyone was VERY uncomfortable in the auditorium, I remember.