Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the scariest movie your seen?
Hi everyone what's the scariest movie you have seen?

Jesus Camp

Hands downt he scariest movie ever made. I actually threw up...literally...when I saw it. I kept a bucket nearby just in case I had to throw up again.

Incubus (1982), Poltergeist (1982) and The Exorcist (1973)

East Wrote:Jesus Camp

Hands downt he scariest movie ever made. I actually threw up...literally...when I saw it. I kept a bucket nearby just in case I had to throw up again.

I had to watch it in parts, with long pauses between.

30 Days of Night Undecided

Err...hmmm....out of them all....it would have to be The Blair Witch Project.
I always find things scarier in first-person.
And it was the expecting to see something any second which creeped me the fuck out. Which makes you feel silly after it's over considering you never do see anything.:redface:

Hands down, Feed. One heck of a psychological terror film. That one had me crying, puking, cringing, worrying, even laughing at times. It will drag you through the mud er.. um fat a few times over. (you'll get it if you watch it)

all horror movies not involving zombies or vampires. I can't watch scary movies, I know I'm a big baby :tongue:

gotta be the one in which Arnold schwartzeneggar.uRemybussi
was preggers.

Of all things, it was some campy stupid old b&w movie where cockroaches took over the town. :Confusedhudder::