Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a terrible person
Hey @Chase, nope, you’re not a terrible person and it’s sad that you think you deserve the abuse your family is throwing at you. You need to cut off contact with toxic members of your family. Family should give you love and respect and anyone not doing that gets the heave-ho.

Congrats on the trade in, I’m glad that you’re happy with the new car.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • Chase

Hi @Chase  As the others have said you are not the terrible person here, far from it!

This just highlights the flaws and shortcomings of those acidic people around you. They are in no position to judge anyone as they clearly have no clue who the real Chase is. They need to have a long hard look at themselves in the mirror. They won't like what they'll find. Karma will come back and bite them on the ass sooner or later though, it always does.

The more distance you can keep from them, the better. You don't need them in your life. You are stronger, and more aware of the world around you than they'll ever be.

You're an intelligent, creative, witty, thoughtful, sincere and generally awesome human being, who's had a terrible run of bad luck recently. This simply has to change for the better at some point soon. It's already started to turn around with the new car.

Keep surrounding yourself with those positive <<<<vibes>>>> my friend.

Bighug
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • Chase

Chase - every single thing they say - it is all about them - not you. This is ALWAYS the case.

Take a good look at who they are and ask yourself - do you really want their approval?

Don't give them any power.
[-] The following 2 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • Chase, InbetweenDreams

You're a lovely guy! As in the old saying... "Nil carborundum illegitimi! / Don't let the bastards get you down!" Wink

Eventually once you've got more independence - you won't have to interact with all the negative family members as much.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 2 members Like andy's post:
  • Chase, InbetweenDreams