Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the weather like where you are?
Today its dropped in temp and started to rain - which is a bit refreshing as it was getting muggy.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Same here... we were going to go out for a long late walk but it's too miserable outside! Sad
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Right now (8:30 AM) is kind of colder side and cloudy... 41 F / 5 C. It is supposed to rain. It has been pretty nice most of last week (minus the cold front that brought through severe weather and embedded super cells that dropped some tornadoes in the Southeast).

If the hotels were to be open next month I would consider going on another "chasecation"
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Been sunny today so it’s nice and mild tonight.
[/COLOR]

That's always nice...

It finally cleared up and turned out to be nice. Just got back from a 5 1/2 miles walk. Definitely needed that.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

13° C and partly cloudy. A bit chilly today but not to bad considering it snowed the other day.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Sunny but extremely windy!
[/COLOR]

6° C and Cloudy. It's also windy here.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Looks like it will be another dry, sunny and warm day here Smile. We had the most abysmally wet winter here, including the wettest February on record. Since lockdown, bar one wet day, most days have been gloriously sunny with unbroken sunshine and temperatures occasionally into the mid-twenties in Celsius. You just couldn't make it up! Luckily I have a garden to enjoy it in.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • Meebs

Today it was doing something wintery outside. I'm not quite sure what.

I don't think it was snow, it may have been sleet, but it seemed to be falling like snow, very slowly like a flurry. Sleet tends to fall faster, like rain.

Goes to show how much cooler than usual it is for this time of year in my areal. Usually at this time it's 61F (16.1C), right now it's only 44F (7C).
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!