Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with this guy?
Last night me and one of my fraternity brothers (shocker) haha were talking and since I've come out now I've just been on a roll telling people. Anyways he's one of the guys where I mean...you just know it's just obvious. So I said "listen man I know you're not ready yet you're only 19..i'm 21 and I'm telling you it's a good feeling honestly" and he gave in and came out to me. I was his first person. Which honestly wasn't my intention I was just telling him the feelings. Anyways we talk about it until 5am and me being me went in his bed but talked to him from where his feet were.

So we're talking and he cuts me off and says "are you comfortable over there cause you can come over here but don't think i like you or anything"...so I did. and we were flirting hard core and he asked how it was being made out but I honestly didn't want to be his first guy for some reason. And he said he wanted to but I didn't...but then I was like alright I guess and then he said "well i dunno...i changed my mind. i'm just not attracted to you."

what? So obviously that pissed me off lol. So now I'm mad and I want him because he said that but he did sound serious when he said it but my deal is why flirt, come out to me, ask to makeout..then say that?

maybe he picked up you didn't want too at first?

give him a break he has just came out,his feelings will be all over the place,it's probably more the fact hes not ready for the sex thing rather than you.

true. i did feel like I pressured him a little. the thing is I did want to do stuff with him but I learned this new thing called controlling myself. i'll prolly ask him to the movies or something later this week

good choiceConfusedmile:

Maybe he was just horny at first but then realized he should wait or something. If he does want to do something again...well... :]

You should never pressure someone to come out to you. They will do it eventually if they are comfortable with you and themselves. Anyway, I would not want to give my first time for a guy who was like "I guess I would fuck you either way because it is fun".

wow... I would have been out of there faster than you can say "drama queens."

"Come sit over here! but i don't like you. but i'll flirt with you. ok i wanna hook up, but you don't. Oh you do now? well i don't anymore- changed my mind. and no i'm not attracted to you. but now you want me, don't you."

what a MESS!!!

[Image: do-not-want-dog.jpg]

I thought only women changed their minds that easily lol jk...

SrChulo Wrote:wow... I would have been out of there faster than you can say "drama queens."

"Come sit over here! but i don't like you. but i'll flirt with you. ok i wanna hook up, but you don't. Oh you do now? well i don't anymore- changed my mind. and no i'm not attracted to you. but now you want me, don't you."

what a MESS!!!

[Image: do-not-want-dog.jpg]

LMAO! Laugh

I agree with Simon.