Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with him?
mmmm...he seems, then, to be hiding something

southbiochem Wrote:mmmm...he seems, then, to be hiding something

that is what's confusing me. i mean is it that hard for him to tell me "Ok we're over i dont like this anymore byeee". atleast give me a ssiiiigggggggggnnnnnn. \X_X/

maybe that's not exactly what he's hiding from you..if he is hiding something

definitely a sit down and a talk in person is needed here

I did left him a voice message to talk things over and clarify our status. guess what no reply or call back.

the ball is in his corner, then.

If he doesn't reply after a while, move on

he needs to make a move and get together with you now..

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I fucking hate text messaging.

To insinuate that a healthy relationship has lots of texting involved tells me you don't know squat about healthy communication which makes for healthy relationships.

Your species evolved intimately, face to face communication, as such not only is there words involved in communication, there is tone of voice, facial expression, body language - off of which CANNOT be conveyed via text.

Unless you write like a novelist, I said humorlessly, you will fail to catch tone of voice, or body language which few novelists actually can convey body language without blowing the whole scene, so there is not way you can do it in text messaging.

Do you know where he lives? Ever met him face to face? Perhaps what he needs is to you present, in the flesh - in the body actually talking with voice, with facial expressions and with body language.

Stop filling his device with hundreds of texts. Fill his face with your face, look into his eyes, allow your voice to crack when you are stifling a sob, to rise up in lightness when you are happy, allow your body to express the million little things of which humans have to real for.

Until you have that going on, there ain't a real relationship. You are two human being carrying on an affair with a device.

You hit it on the nail. I used to take texting personal and realize it's not that serious.

I had a similar incident with a guy, but I didn't call him as much. It seems like we only had an on-going text "friendship". I hadn't seen him in person in over a month. Additionally, I was getting ready to go out of the country for 10 days and I would ask if he wanted to hang out, get something to eat or whatever but he either wouldn't respond to my texts or he was busy. I noticed he had all the time in the world to hang out with out everyone else (and post pics on facebook). After initiating how I felt, he proceeded to tell me we needed to talk in person. I mean after a month a half, now YOU want to meet in person? The only catch was he said...

"But I'm busy for the rest of the month."

Needless to say, he had made a new "friend"--but that didn't last very long.

Since I haven't been a big fan of "messaging" someone I really like. No email. No facebook messages (I don't have FB anymore). No texting.

Honestly if I were you, I'd just leave him alone and let him make a decision. Sending follow-up texts and voicemails tends to make them more elusive.

i dont think he will be doing anything im already trying to move on he can kiss his ass for all i can care. it was just too bizzare the way he behaved haha. anyway thankyou very much you all.,